ForumsForum Games[Necro] World War II RPG

160 49004
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well I have decided to make an RPG about the whole war not just one battle. This is going to be all about World War II. The history might not be pristine but I know a lot about it. So there is no storyline besides the war history. People will be at different point in the war depending on what faction they choose. [example: Americans will not be in the Battle of Britain and the Imperial Army will not be at D-day]
Factions:
Allies:
U.S.[Europe]
U.S.[Asia]
Britain
French[Resistance Included]
Soviet Union
Axis:
Germany
Imperial Army
Italian

Classes:
Infantry
Navy
Pilot
Heavy
AT[anti-tank]
Commando
Sniper
Create your own! [has to be approved by me]

Form:
Name: [Cannot be a famous person, real or nonreal]
Faction:
Physical Description:
Bio:
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

That should be it, enjoy

This is my second RPG so be easy im new

• 160 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Heinz Farshmidt
Faction:Axis
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived life as an immigrant in Germany, though it was peaceful (the younger years in WW1 weren't though). Though he heavily disproved of the new chancellors actions in 34' he couldn't do anything about the draft 5 years later. When he was sent to the was sent to Poland then the Easter front he earned a promotion or two when in Russia, there were 5 wounded soldiers left by the Germans falling back from the Russian "steamroller" he managed to scrounge a single panzerfaust and destroyed a T-34 and drag back the soldiers 1 by one. He was promoted to Feldwebel and sent to Africa to serve the Afrika corps
Class:Heer Feldwebel
Primary Wep:MP-40,
Secondary Wep:Ceremonial Dagger
Uniform: Desert military uniform, M1940 Stahlhelm
Misc. Items:Radio
Grenades: 2 Model 24 Stielhandgranate

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

wow ummmmmm ur not a feldwebel ur a pvt or Schutze once again you do not follow the rules so follow the rules or get out

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: Ako Mitsurugi
Faction: Imperial Army
Physical Description: 5'6", 175 lbs, light build, black hair.
Bio: Was raised on Kyushu as a poor farmer boy, and always dreamed of serving his Emperor and Country when he grew up. He was just barely able to participate in invading China when an influential uncle pulled some strings for him, and he did and saw many things he will never forget. Then sent to the Dutch Indies, he experienced more action there before being redeployed to the East Pacific.
Class: Infantry
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

wow ummmmmm i even explained how i got the rank and you still won't let me be what i want?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I read that but u just can't get what you want by writing it in your bio I said you had to start as a Private and would get you weapons and you also can't jump right into the middle of the war. I would be happy to give you a MP-40 if you played correctly

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

uhm the point of writing the bio is to explain how you got to your point at where you are in the scenario i think i don't a good job at that so why isn't there a reward?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

don't

did
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

...Loco, if he wants you to start out as a private, start out as a private. You can't just give yourself a hand up because it's in your bio...by your logic, if I said in my bio that my character fell into a vat of toxic waste then I would be able to have my character be invincible.
That said, I think you should probably explain the classes Pablo.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

...Loco, if he wants you to start out as a private, start out as a private. You can't just give yourself a hand up because it's in your bio...by your logic, if I said in my bio that my character fell into a vat of toxic waste then I would be able to have my character be invincible.
That said, I think you should probably explain the classes Pablo.

it makes me angreh that i made a bio just to have to start as private
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

it makes me angreh that i made a bio just to have to start as private

I guess it's possible that Pablo could have your perk be that you start off as a feldwebel, but I think that would be a disadvantage, not the other way around.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I guess it's possible that Pablo could have your perk be that you start off as a feldwebel, but I think that would be a disadvantage, not the other way around.

screw germany than i wanna Hungarian
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

screw germany than i wanna Hungarian

How would that change anything concerning your rank?
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Ako Mitsurugi
Faction: Imperial Army
Physical Description: 5'6", 175 lbs, light build, black hair.
Bio: Was raised on Kyushu as a poor farmer boy, and always dreamed of serving his Emperor and Country when he grew up. He was just barely able to participate in invading China when an influential uncle pulled some strings for him, and he did and saw many things he will never forget. Then sent to the Dutch Indies, he experienced more action there before being redeployed to the East Pacific.
Perk: Battle Hardened[More experience, harder to die]
Traits: You come up with these
Class: Infantry
Primary Wep: Arisaka Type 99 w/ Bayonet
Secondary Wep: Nambu Type 14 Pistol
Grenades: Type 97 Hand Grenade

We are starting out with the Dutch Indies Invasion.
Your goal when you land is to capture a near bye airfield. Your boat soon approaches the land. When you get off there is no resistance. You start to make your way towards the jungle when you get fire from the tree line. You look around and see a small sand bar providing the most cover but a bit to close to the enemy, and a few rock and small ditches close to you that will provide some cover.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

How would that change anything concerning your rank?

nothing....but i'd rather be something different than everyone else

and Yugoslavia
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Umm no you can have the factions I listed and the rank I start you out with.

Aren't most classes self explanatory except maybe AT [you get a rocket-launcher, Commando [the best of the best at what they do they sneak around and jump from planes] and heavy is your gold old LMG class

Showing 1-15 of 160