ForumsNews and FeedbackSaved games

20 9526
Drumstick
Drumstick
2 posts
Nomad

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I could not find any topic that refered to it.

I know that your saving are saved at your computer, but will you still be able to use your savings from ag2 in ag3?

• 20 Replies
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

No, the file is stored in your computer.

I don't have a Mac so I don't think I will be able to help you too much on this, sorry, but I think you should start the search by going on Finder\\USERNAME\\Library and the rest of the path.

If you can't find the folder try to talk to someone who has a Mac or wait to see if someone else can help you with this.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

ok, thanks...so i basically copy the folder, transfer the folder (via memory stick/email) to another computer, and then put it in the folder on the second computer. should not be too hard

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

i found the folder, but what's the name of the file?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

@MasterC2010
I'm answering your question on your profile, to avoid to make this thread into a chat room.
I hope you don't mind.

Sorry about that guys.

JhunKOF
JhunKOF
1 posts
Peasant

Is there a way to tell at a glance if a game supports exitpath? By necessity my cache and privacy data is cleared on closing my browser, so I can only play games that support saving to my profile...

Showing 16-20 of 20