Upgrade gen
Win
And were sakata spiders buffed? It seems like they were

Posted Apr 16, '12 at 9:10pm

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

103 posts

And were sakata spiders buffed? It seems like they were

im probably not much help but if colony 6.2 is out then maybe. colony 6.1 has been out for over a year now and i don't remember power differences

Posted Apr 17, '12 at 1:07pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

they have been buffed sine the one before 6.1

Posted May 6, '12 at 10:29pm

Darkscare13

Darkscare13

1 post

Good post, very helpful, keep up the good work

Posted May 9, '12 at 10:52pm

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

282 posts

This is a VERY useful thread! TY ALL for working on and helping this thread!

Posted May 14, '12 at 9:58pm

rebuild

rebuild

35 posts

I just build a forge with a bunch of romans and rush them after that i just make glads and hopfor the best. i also make a ops and save up influence for far snipers and ops teams to pin them in eq

Posted May 15, '12 at 12:33am

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

282 posts

U dont just hope for the best...

Posted May 15, '12 at 12:59am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

For me it's
Bank.
Armory/set on money, and from their depending if I'm post or forge I make hospital or generator
Then I generator or hospital.
Next I make a post if I have a war sanctum and make 2-3 tanks with 4 marines and upgrade till I can get hovers.
with forge I upgrade it and make sakatas as well as phantoms then make land sakatas.
This works most effectively with Fascist gov.

Posted May 15, '12 at 2:44am

fission12

fission12

63 posts

Heh, I seem to have not contributed very much to this thread eh?

Well, there certainly are some very good ideas floating around here. One build that is good for annoying mon and capitalist players is a monarchy build of mine (1v1 buil). This trick fails against hardcore pros but works very well against others assuming you don't mess up. I primarily use it as an anti-monarchy or anti-cap build.

If they are monarchy, go bank and forge and pin with 4 scouts. Why 4? 4 usually is sufficient do good dmg to a pride if they don't use an ops team for pinbreak. Also a bunch a romans at the 3 inf zone is good to make them waste a missile (hopefully). Then generator and then solar grid to make modikatas (modified sakatas). You should have around 100 influence or so to make 2 modified sakatas. At this point, if your opponent is good, they might have pinned you with prides or ops teams. The best strategy is to release romans as shields and charge one modikata up the field until you get into the middle of their troops (where they are vulnerable) and wrecking them there. The 2nd modikata stays back until the first modikata is blown up with a missile. Eventually convert all your buildings into 3 generators (solar grids) and a forge. Keep on rushing romans and mod. saks to give your opponent plenty of headache. However, do watch out for massed tanks and massed (4-5 prides). If they do somehow build up a defence, your doomed. Remember to stay flexible and that you can make an ops as one of your buildings if NECESSARY. Otherwise stick to your gun and it should work. Now, you make ask what if they go hospital and go for saints? Well same plan but only 1 roman as an influencer and save energy. Then go modikatas...same build. Since they are making saints and are monarchy, making an ops takes a while leaving a good opportunity to wreck them. Keep on rushing romans and modikatas in there and eventually their base goes down. (At this point charge your units and they will attack air)

Combatting capi also require that you use a few tricks. Fool around and cancel buildings to confuse our opponents. When fighting capi best way, usually is same but remember that capi is harder to kill. They have lots of more missils and way more resources to make large clumps of tanks. If hard to combat cap, improvise and go use another monarchy build.

This build, as I said, is a 1v1 build that can be used in normal, ss, lt, cw, and EQ. Also can be taylored into a 2v2 build. Keep in mind that modikatas are only very strong if they have romans to draw away fire. Other than that Good luck and happy hunting.

Sincerely,
-fiss

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!