ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe last stand 1 and 2 (Walkthroughts and tips)

7 13406
zilverarmor13
zilverarmor13
7 posts
Nomad

Number 1: The world is infected by a virus that makes people horrible zombies and has been moving to all the world. You are one of the few survivers, and you are trapped on a kind of forest. Each night the zombies come to try to kill you. You have to survive 20 days and nights until a helicopter comes to rescue you. Here are the instructions:

Once you start, you will find yourself inside of a barrier. The zombies will come to attack the barrier and you have to stop them by shooting them with the gun you have. A mark will tell you were you are aiming. Avoid that the zombies destroy the barrier or you will fall.

Controls:
WASD-move
space-change weapon
mouse-aim
click-shoot

TIPS:
-Try to shoot them on the head to finish them easily.
-Do not move your mouse out of the game screen or your man won´t shoot.
-Some will come running, with armors or with weapons. So try to make priorities on the zombies to shoot the most convenient.
-The ones with armor can be killed by shooting the legs
-You can reload each time you want, but try to reload even if you still have some ammo, to avoid reload in a bad situation.
-You can only use 2 weapons each time, so choose properly.

Once you have survived, you will have 12 hours until the next night to repair the barrier (Each person = 5 points. 1 hour = to one time the amount of pointes. EXAMPLE: There are 4 people including you, so if you repair the barrier, it will be 20 points of the 100 for each hour. So if you use 5 hours, you will make 100 points. 4 x 5 = 20 x 5 = 100), look for weapons, or look for other survivers.

TIPS:
-Each task will cost 1 hour a time, so try to choose well the time to be well.
-There is a bar on the left of the paper menu. Once it fills, you will have found a new weapon.
-You need a big amount of time to find a surviver. But the survivers have there own weapons to help out, and sometimes a weapon for you.
-You can lose people on the search parties or during the fight, so try to keep trying to find new people even if you have the limit of people (7).
-Each time you reach the limit of people, one will automatelly die on the search parties even if you don´t search.

Once you have survived the 20 days you will be rescued.

Number 2: You have been rescued of the forest and you travel to Union city to be safe. But it results that one of the pilots is infected, so after it kills the other pilot, the helicopter falls. You are able to survive, but the city is far and the population will evacuate the city in 40 days. For worse, the zombies are still hunting you. Here you have the instructions:

The game is a base of the first one, so the controls and the defending system are the same, but if you don't reach the city in 40 days you are finished. Once you finish each nigth, you will be able to use 12 hours until the next night for 2 different things, repair the barrier or search places. The barrier variates depending the city (in a moment I will explain it), so ones are stronger than others. This time the barriers will be less than 100, so be prepared to confront a harder game. It can be repaired as in the first, the more people you have, the more you repair it for each hour. But the limit is 5 people including you, so the maximum of repairs is 15 points each hour, and the less is 5. Even if the barrier if destryed, you will have an opportunity to survive by killing the zombies before they reach you. But the allies you have will die once the barrier is destroyed.

Now, the places are squares marked on the map were you can find weapons, supplies or allies. Each place takes a different amount of time to explore it, so it can take you from 2 to 5 hours. The weapons are a way of defending, so finding one will be great. You can too find traps. They are posted on the left of the menu of preparation. The can be put on 12 different squares, and there are:
Explosives-Bombs that can be shot to make them explote and finish the near Zombies.
Bear traps-This traps can hold and damage a zombie that steps on it.
Mines-They will kill the zombies that touch them.

Also weapons can be gave to your allies. The allies are survivers you can find on places. They help you to kill the zombies. They have there own weapons, but if you are good you can give them weapons. They can be up to 5 people, that you can lose exploring or fighting. The supplies are resources used to travel from city to city. The days you can resist traveling with them are shown on the right bottom of the screen. The cities are places you can stay until you can travel. Each city has there own type of barrier and number of places. You will start on one, and once you reach the appropiate number of supplies to travel at least to one city, an option will appear, letting you travel to the next. You can take different ways to reach the union city. The nearer the city is, the least days it will take to reach it. When you reach the Union city before the 40 days, you will win.

TIPS:
-The cities have their population. The more population, the more of everything it will have.
-The days used to reach a city will be counted on the days you have to reach the Union city, so choo se nearest cities.
-Don´t lose time searching on all the places of a city. Because not all have something. So when the moving option appears, use it.
-Take care of your allies, because it is easier they die than of the 1° one.
-It is optional to give them weapons, so feel free to keep some.
-Some weapons can not be used by your allies, so the guns will be the more needed by you.
-Try to read the description of a weapon before using it. Or you can be on problems.
-Try to use the traps properly. Don´t use to many and use them on the worst situations.
-The resources are few, so try to be careful on their use.
-The supplies needed to reach a city are the only ones took. So you can reach a city with some supplies in hand.
-Some places have a drawing on them, those are the most important.
-If you die, you can restart from the last time before a fight.
-There is a contest to create new levels for the game. For more details try to find the tittle on the blogs.

Keep reading to see if they put the part 3.

• 7 Replies
HTK
HTK
15 posts
Nomad

A Last Stand 1 walkthrough as well:
http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2007/10/last-stand.html

Also got a good one for Sonny:
http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2008/04/sonny.html

But no for LS2.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Grammar could use a little freshing up, but other than that it's pretty decent.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Ehhh, kinda good, If I were your teacher, I would give you a B-!
No pressure though.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

On a scale of one through ten,I give it a 6 becuase it need to be a little longer and needs some work.

alanvinas
alanvinas
21 posts
Nomad

I play it as a survival and i get all weapons. I survived 55 days and killed 2095 zombies but i you pass of day 40 you cant get any survivors so I finished it with 3 survivors (including me)

gdcook1969
gdcook1969
1 posts
Nomad

Okay, I can make it to the end, but made it on Day 39 and the city was gone.. is that the normal ending, or do I need to get through this thing again to try to get more ahead of the deadline? If that's it, what a crappy ending..

vitoknight2177
vitoknight2177
7 posts
Nomad

k i beat last stand 1 with only the uzi and the chainsaw which came in handy when the baracade broke on the last level

Showing 1-7 of 7