ForumsGame WalkthroughsDoodle Defender Strategies

4 3382
x__S__P__3__C__x
x__S__P__3__C__x
7 posts
Nomad

Ok, so instead of me talking about the game and how great it is, let's dive right into it, shall we?

So, the first thing is to make your ship pretty small. It may be small, but you can add bigger cannons, move fast, and you are harder to hit. A small, agile ship is best for dodging attacks and maneuvering nimbly.

Cannons are an important part. Your ship may be small, but can have extremely large, exceptional cannons. Draw them as big as you want, and add any additional features, colors, and designs you would like.

Buying things is important, but you must spend wisely. To start off, complete the first three levels and collect some money. I recommend buying a few extra lives, therefore lasting longer. If buying cannons, wait until you can afford two, it's useless having one cannon. The prices increase by $2000 intervals. Upgrades and other things are not crucial, but if you buy them, buy them in bulk. It helps. ALOT.

The playing field is sometimes filled with enemies trying to swarm you. In the beginning of these levels, stay in one spot and take out all the nearby enemies. Once safe, slowly move down the page, eliminating ships accordingly.

When shooting, don't hold the spacebar, it shoots rather slowly. Tap it repeatedly, and you can shoot extremely fast.

When chasing an enemy, never floor it. Move in small forward bursts, incase the enemy decides to turn around and come towards you.

If you must retreat, back up, don't turn around completely and run away. And if you are in danger, THIS IS NOT A GAME TO GET CORNERED IN! Stay in the open air, and blast in a circle. It sort of creates a force-field.

And that, my friends, is all you need to know to survive Doodle-Defender. Add me if you need advice on other things, or if you just want to. ^_^

• 4 Replies
PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

This game strategy is >>>> HOLD "Y"

x__S__P__3__C__x
x__S__P__3__C__x
7 posts
Nomad

o_o

Cycerio