ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764195
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Good Idea Asherlee (thumbsup).

As for discussion, how about some of the really good people that have been forgotten over the course of the game (Ex. "SecondPlace", "Silvan" ,"Madasahatter&quot and about the idea of a whole new Exit Path game or just updates on the first one?
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?? I really hate Unfriendly teleporters.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you??

I have two that are really hard for me:
Marathon - at the ending when you have to do the spike flow and I always die at that part
Treadmillvania - that whole level is just lag for me. Also I don't like all the saws that are involved in the level.
I really hate Unfriendly teleporters.

That's one of my best levels on Exit Path.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I also dislike Treadmillvania. That level is EVIL!!

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Right now i really hate Front Door (i cant manage to flow double that block more than 20% of time); the first part of Slip and Slide (i dont have a standar way to do it, so i reach that point and then... now what... then... oh crap...) and Marathon (i really cant flow into spring to pass that big wall in a fast move), sometimes i hate Lunge too (i used to fail that level 60% of time, now... same, oh shame)

By the other hand i love fast pace levels like Descending, Funk, Treadmillvania, Tubes and Wombat

Btw which wares (flairs?) and colour combination do you like the most, besides lag issues. (what are the coolest in your opion)

And what room(s) bring you good memories (wtvr the cause was).

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I am always a white rabbit with blue ears
I love Wombat because I've found the perfect way. WOOT
what's your fave route in marathon? mine is top way, under the flying blocks, bounce on last building and top way. It isn't the fastest but this way I avoid the spike jump. It's too tricky for me :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

By the other hand i love fast pace levels like Descending, Funk, Treadmillvania, Tubes and Wombat

If you take Treadmillvania out then I'd agree with you.
Btw which wares (flairs?) and colour combination do you like the most

The flairs.
I like the horns, shark, spikey hair and giant hand. I don't usually use them though because of the lag problems that I encounter.

With color.
I'd say dark green and black as a combination. That's the one that I'm using at the moment. Sometimes I like to use yellow and black, light gray and blue, white and blue, purple and black, light green and blue. That's it.
And what room(s) bring you good memories

The best room that I've ever played in included:
GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus, Malkoir, MrCofee and GhostOfMatrix(me)
NonTroppO, CeroOscuras, RayOfLight and GhostOfMatrix(me)
I don't really remember any more rooms.

But the players that I like to play are:
Silvan
thebluerabbit
GhostOfZero
CeroOscuras(I think he left.)
RayOfLight
NonTroppO
Legz
Wezzeldurf(haven't seen or played him in a while.)
Darwin37(play him every so often.)

what's your fave route in marathon?

After the big wall I jump on top and just tap flow to go over everything. Then duck under the big saw and use the flow spike jump to finish. I usually end up with a time of 12-14 with it. Though it does take some time to get it right. I suggest you learn the bottom path first then move up to the top path. The middle way is the slowest.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

The best room that I've ever played in included:

For me it would be Me, GhostOfZero,Silvan,BigBangKamehameha(BBK)(in his prime), and some random guest i used to play a lot at the beginning of EP (Idk who he really is or what happened to him :s)

But the players that I like to play are:

GhostOfMatrix
Silvan
BBK (if he ever returns)
SecondPlace (doesn't win but he can get way ahead of you and wait)
thebluerabbit
Zero7
xRoyalx (if he ever returns)

^mostly composed of people i haven't seen or heard from in a long time
Oh! and btw Matrix, Love how I'm not on your list, thanks buddy
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Love how I'm not on your list, thanks buddy

Sarcasm is.....[can't say word on Armor Games]
But, you're not on the list and many others because those names were just off the top of my head. If I were to make a full list then it would take a couple minutes and I don't want to take up the whole screen right now.
I guess I could add some more that were left out:
Lithe
MusicMan102(I don't play this person often. Just every once in a while)
1000words
iWillWaitForYou
AnbuHank
BBK(He use to be great. I played him about two-three weeks ago and he's not that good.)
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?

Front Door, because I can't do that jump between the saws correctly and Marathon, because I hardly ever do that final spiky part correctly.

which wares (flairs?) and colour combination do you like the most, besides lag issues.

I don't usually use flairs but I used to. I used the horns or the spiky hair with the axe. But they are too laggy. For me the colors doesn't make difference in lag but I like the white with red, gray with orange, white with blue and gray with purple.

People I like playing:

Darwin37
Wezzeldurf
GhostOfMatrix (haven't played him for a month)
Sivan (never met him anymore)
Faithpath
vovan1 (it is cool playing him)
CoolRacer (I haven't met him for ages)
Graystorm
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't think GrayStorm plays anymore. Me and him use to play quite a lot practicing with each-other.
With faithpath it was the same. We use to play a lot. But I don't play that often and we have different timezones so it's rather difficult to play against him.
CoolRacer use to play a lot. I haven't seen or heard anyone talk about him in a while.
Vovan1 is a nice person. I've played with him quite a few times. Every-time though it's when he isn't logged in.
Silvan told me he doesn't get on that often anymore. So it's going to be hard to play against him.

Front Door, because I can't do that jump between the saws correctly and Marathon, because I hardly ever do that final spiky part correctly.

Practice makes perfect.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I like dark green with black too or black with light gray, maybe some red and silver from time to time. And i used to like the big finger or the cup; not anymore, right now just the triangle hat or the short hair.

Zero - Matrix - Cero - Darwin rooms were really nice.
Wtvr IWillWaitForYou room is/was always funny.
Zero - Wezz - Pain or Zero - Killer - Darwin were intense rooms.
Or the ties rooms with Faith or Legz
The rooms with Whatsis - Ray - Nevin were good ones too.

The players that i like to play are:
GhostOfZero
GhostOfMatrix
Faithpath
Darwin37
wezzeldurf

Which Exit Path female players do u remember?
I gonna mention 2 but i remember 6, Kaila and xKitKatx

And what about funny stuff?
º I remembeer the saws 2 - matrix 0. lol
º Or when everybody got stuck in the zipper blocks.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Cero

I haven't seen him in a while. He was a great player and all the matches with him were very fun. I wonder if he'll come back or not.
I remembeer the saws 2 - matrix 0. lol

I remember that. -.-

I haven't met that many female players. But I remember:
iWillwaitforyou
1000words
&
Plaer
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Practice makes perfect.

Obviously but I don't play that often anymore. So it is hard to make it perfectly. I have played Faithpath yesterday and before yesterday. I play with him really often.

Vovan1 is a nice person. I've played with him quite a few times. Every-time though it's when he isn't logged in.

He never logs in because of some reason that I forgot.

I have only played IWillWaitForYou and one female guest that didn't told me her name but she was an awesome player.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I played FaithPath yesterday.

Showing 1-15 of 2839