ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 761598
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
demonsonic1
demonsonic1
1 posts
Nomad

Did it crash? Cause I can't even get to the page.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Has anyone else noticed that when the beta first came out there was no lag on Exit Path, but now when I try to play on the beta most of the games including Exit Path lag?

Same. Maybe it's something with data transfer and the fact that there are a lot more testers now... More of a topic for the AG3 forum section
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Has anyone else noticed that when the beta first came out there was no lag on Exit Path, but now when I try to play on the beta most of the games including Exit Path lag?

Hmmm... now I have noticed that it is really laggy. A month ago it was not like this. But it seemed that I was the only one lagging in the game. But in other games it is fine.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

the reason there is no lag on ag3 beta is because almost no1 is on its server

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I think the server is the same.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I don't know if the server is the same but it probably is. I played in beta with guys in AG2 so it is the same. And the lag has no explanation yet.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It could be because of all the updates that the beta is undergoing.

It's fine though, I'm sure it'll get back to normal sooner or later. For now I'll just play on AG2. Even though I'm used to the darker background of AG3.

Did it crash? Cause I can't even get to the page.

Did what crash? Exit Path on AG3? If that's it then just refresh the page. The beta does load slowly sometimes. Or you can just play on AG2.
cjsoccer
cjsoccer
4 posts
Nomad

This game rocks so I have no idea why it isn't #1, but what really makes me mad is what beats it out. corp. inc. is good but #1, flight sucks! when you play on multiplayer it rocks when you cream people. It's so simple to win though. you pause it then you look around. you map out what your going to do and then you're way ahead of everyone else.

MrCoffee
MrCoffee
29 posts
Nomad

The game is a hit on the site. But a lot of people dislike all the really good players. It gets boring when all you ever do is lose, and even more boring when all you do is win. Besides, none of the really good players play anymore, it HAS gotten a bit old. ExitPath2 should be a nice change, but without some creative players making levels and actually working to improve game-play for everyone, it won't last too long either. Still the best game on the entire site in my opinion. I've made a ton of friends from it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

creative players making levels and actually working to improve game-play for everyone

Well, there are some creative people we know and I'll also be making maps if the feature is added.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

im the kinda EP player where i have fun losing as long as im playin with my friends and i dont race with my friends...they may race but i do tricks (:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I haven't played Exit Path in about two weeks now. By that I mean multiplayer. The only reason while I'll get on Exit Path is to do uniplayer and I haven't done that in a day or two. I've been trying to get a better score. It's just that level 29 keeps messing me up.

If I do multiplayer I won't do full out races. That gets boring. I'll just mess around the maps doing tricks and trying to get spots. And even that gets boring after a while.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I'll just mess around the maps doing tricks and trying to get spots. And even that gets boring after a while.

Life is only boring if you make it boring, if you mastered one trick then look around, you see a high ledge, you think "Can I get up there?", then you try it a million times . Theres always more my friends.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Life

It's not life. . . it's just a flash game.
if you mastered one trick then look around, you see a high ledge, you think "Can I get up there?", then you try it a million times . Theres always more my friends.

It's just me then. I get bored of doing things over and over again. Same levels, same things.
After a while of doing the same things it gets too repetitive.
And. . there's not much more to find on Exit Path, most of the spots and tricks are out already. But if you do find more be sure to share.

The only spot that I've been never able to get is the one on 'Funk'. It's not the double jump in mid-air to get to the giant platform at the end of the level. Or even the get on top of the axe one at the end of the level. It's the one in the beginning of the level next of the level.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Life

It's not life. . . it's just a flash game.

if you mastered one trick then look around, you see a high ledge, you think "Can I get up there?", then you try it a million times . Theres always more my friends.

It's just me then. I get bored of doing things over and over again. Same levels, same things.
After a while of doing the same things it gets too repetitive.
And. . there's not much more to find on Exit Path, most of the spots and tricks are out already. But if you do find more be sure to share.

The only spot that I've been never able to get is the one on 'Funk'. It's not the double jump in mid-air to get to the giant platform at the end of the level. Or even the get on top of the axe one at the end of the level. It's the one in the beginning of the level next of the teleporter.

I had to fix a mistake. A Moderator can delete my previous post.
Showing 136-150 of 2838