ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 761639
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

It's not life. . . it's just a flash game.

no its a quote i heard.....not about games particularly..... and yeah I've got all known tricz at one point or another, but I still look around for more....maybe its really just me..... O.o
svenskbarn
svenskbarn
1 posts
Nomad

the swinging axes are the pain of all gamers playing this game, it is the source of all evil and the enemy of chocolat, the source of all good

buckeyefan2014
buckeyefan2014
1 posts
Nomad

I greatly enjoy this game... it's pretty much the only game I have played on this site so far, but I am hooked. Nice work with the game!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think it is getting a bit old to play Exit Path even though I can't do all the tricks after trying over 1000 times. The same maps, the same music, the same wins and losses.

I have seen a suggestion that we could kill the other players and buy weapons and upgrades but I think the game's originality would disappear.

I think the things I need are: more maps, map editor, private rooms (play only with who you want), more flairs and achievements, higher skill level (over 41) and maybe some more obstacles. And please keep the double jump.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I'm getting bored of EP too... After taking level 29's cut I felt like all the work was done ... Even if I have not taken it in a speedrun, my best time is still a lame 3:59...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

, my best time is still a lame 3:59...

It is not a lame it is a good time but the other guys can make super times. My best is 3.55 and that is good. Try multiplayer gaboloth.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

well. "the andres" got again a score of 00:00. can you please clear it again, because i want to see myself at 2nd place. ;DD

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

well. "the andres" got again a score of 00:00. can you please clear it again, because i want to see myself at 2nd place. ;DD

What a shame, Faith has got 2:52 and when The Anders be removed he will be second place. Let's make a campaign to stop The Anders!
AoE3
AoE3
2 posts
Nomad

I like to jump axes! It feels nice . . .

AoE3
AoE3
2 posts
Nomad

I like Skilyne city Limits (200 feet to city limit)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

the swinging axes are the pain of all gamers playing this game

I have learned how to not die.
not about games particularly

Then why put it on a thread about a flash game. . . .
higher skill level (over 41) and maybe some more obstacles

I think the skill level should be never ending. Since some are better than others. It would help people know who the real grandmasters are. Anyone can reach 'grandmaster' rank on EP. All you need is about 100,000 experience points. And most grandmasters are really bad.
orpheus28
orpheus28
8 posts
Peasant

i once got a 9 second time in marathon, it was a flow glitch.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Um. . what do you mean by flow glitch?
I'd say that was a 'time glitch' and it does that a lot. When the time will rise then lower. You'll be getting low times a lot. The only thing to do is to actually look at the clock while running to see if the time is going right.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh and I saw that Faithpath and GhostOfPain both got 2.52 on uniplayer. I would like to congratulate you two! I checked again and 'the anders' has been removed.

Also. . I'm ranked 20th now. Looks like more people are beating my score. . . dang it. Now I'm going to have to try to get under 3.10 to get my normal spot back.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Then why put it on a thread about a flash game. . . .

My point was that its a quote about life that can pertain to most aspects of life, and in this case a flash game. When i said &quotarticularly" i mainly meant that its not limited to flash games.

Definitely a clock glitch, if you are an experienced player then you would know that this happens a lot......

And most grandmasters are really bad.

Ok time for me to rant. There definitely has to be a no limit or very high limit to levels because its too easy to get grandmaster and there are too many weak newcomers going around trying to show off their "superior skill" of being a grandmaster when their game is really nothing. I'm sick of bad players calling me weak when I play for tricz and they brag saying that I'm not a "True Grandmaster", then i race a few and they run with their tails between their legs?! If you're going to brag about rank then have some skill behind it and because I know there is no way to stop this, there should be a new level/ranking system.
Showing 151-165 of 2838