ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764567
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

terminator, that's kinda putting the game down a bit. cant u just say that its a good game and leave it at that?

I dont mean to start anything, but my mom does the same thing saying to me "here's the food, now eat it or starve". like for real. is the last part really neccessary?

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

No game can be "the best" because everyone has different opinions and yeah that is kinda pessimistic considering this is a thread for people that wish to talk about how/why they like the game. Please don't spam short, useless post that contribute to the topic at hand.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

No game can be "the best" because everyone has different opinions and yeah that is kinda pessimistic considering this is a thread for people that wish to talk about how/why they like the game. Please don't spam short, useless post that don't contribute to the topic at hand.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I would have to say it's one of the best games on here. Look at the sheer amount of plays that it has and how highly rated the game is.

But, 'The Anders' has gotten a 2.43 on the high score leaderboards. What do you think about that?
From my perspective I'd say he didn't do it fairly. Since in the past he has had so many hacked scores that consisted of '00.00'. What's to say he didn't do the same thing this time but just waited at the end for the time to reach a certain point?

He could've done it fairly, from his past though I would have to say no.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The Anders' has gotten a 2.43 on the high score leaderboards.

I think he cheated again. It is a big coincidence that he made a time 1 second better than Zero's one. I don't trust his times.
blabla4198
blabla4198
5 posts
Nomad

*cough* coincidence *cough*

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

*cough* coincidence *cough*

I was trying to be sarcastic but whatever. I think he cheated.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't think his score will be deleted though, seeing that we can't prove that he hacked it again.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Im sure zero won't let that stand long... he'll find a way, just like always....

GhostOfZero
GhostOfZero
29 posts
Peasant

I don't care what time he gets. One of you guys beat it and it's on !

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

One of you guys beat it and it's on !

Sounds good Zero (im not sure i can do it) but it sounds good. Can't wait to see someone do it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

One of you guys beat it and it's on

I don't know. . . I've been trying to beat it for an hour now. A hard task if you ask me.
I would expect for faith or pain to get it soon.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

oh, i've done it before, my score was -1337 seconds. beat THAT. lol, hotwheels. anyways, jk, im not a hacker. although i might be able too... ill have to ponder this.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

although i might be able too...

Might be able to what? Get under 2.44 on uniplayer? It will be a difficult task to accomplish seeing that many have tried to do it for so long. Best of luck to you!
I'm still trying, I can't even manage to get under my previous score of 3.16 or was it 3.17. Bah! I can't even remember because it was so long ago.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I'm still trying, I can't even manage to get under my previous score of 3.16 or was it 3.17. Bah! I can't even remember because it was so long ago.

I've improved from 5 minutes to 4 minutes and 28* seconds (4.28). It's still hard just trying to get from that to 3 minutes. Anyways, just have fun while you do uniplayer otherwise you'll die very early due to being nervous.

*= I forgot exactly how many seconds I did uniplayer in. That's an estimate.
Showing 76-90 of 2839