Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 7:57am

PedroTop

PedroTop

6 posts

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?

I DISLIKE Treadmillvania

Which exit path level is the best for you

the best level is marathon

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 12:29pm

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

jumping around like an idiot on every stage

I said that because thats the most common thing I hear from noobs when I'm doing tricz. I also see it as only the highly skillful can do like you, but many see it as "stupid" and "ruining our recs"

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 2:45pm

epicness

epicness

352 posts

descending is my fav map :P

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 5:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,481 posts

Knight

"ruining our recs"

I have no respect for people that care about their record on a flash game. It's not there for major competition. The game is there for great fun. Sometimes it can be competition when I feel like racing others. Most of the time I'll just do trix. I enjoy trying to find new ways of doing the levels and finding new trix.
stupid

When others act like that. I just race and then after a few matches they'll flame me then leave the room. After that is done I'll go back to doing trix.

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 5:15pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,900 posts

I think The Maze and Marathon are my favorite maps. I think they are the most enjoyable because they are longer than the others. Unfriendly Teleporters is in my favorite list too but I never do good times in it.

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 5:23pm

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

I have no respect for people that care about their record on a flash game. It's not there for major competition. The game is there for great fun. Sometimes it can be competition when I feel like racing others. Most of the time I'll just do trix. I enjoy trying to find new ways of doing the levels and finding new trix.

When others act like that. I just race and then after a few matches they'll flame me then leave the room. After that is done I'll go back to doing trix.

Thats exactly what I do to clear rooms out for having fun, and yeah people tend to get a bit too obsessive over their records, :\\ the tend to forget It's Just A Game and its not worth harsh words or throwing a fit about. Games are made for players to have fun.

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 8:48pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,481 posts

Knight

Thats exactly what I do to clear rooms out for having fun, and yeah people tend to get a bit too obsessive over their records, :\\\\ the tend to forget It's Just A Game and its not worth harsh words or throwing a fit about. Games are made for players to have fun.

Ah finally. Someone who thinks the same way I do about Exit Path. I bet most of the elite players do but you're the only one posting in here about it. Thank you MusicMan.

I'll be searching and practicing more trix during the weekend or sometime late at night when I have nothing else to do. So far I'm thinking about some newer ones I haven't seen anyone do and they are very possible, just a little difficult.

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 9:05pm

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

h finally. Someone who thinks the same way I do about Exit Path. I bet most of the elite players do but you're the only one posting in here about it. Thank you
MATRIX

I'm thinking the same thing

'll be searching and practicing more trix during the weekend or sometime late at night when I have nothing else to do. So far I'm thinking about some newer ones I haven't seen anyone do and they are very possible, just a little difficult.

Find me here or on the chat and we'll find some more

Posted Jan 20, '11 at 9:21pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,481 posts

Knight

Find me here or on the chat and we'll find some more

Eh... I usually don't go there since some people are just ignorant and imbeciles. But lets not talk about that on AG.

What about newer players?
I've seen some good players on Exit Path without accounts. I don't think it's anyone we know though since they keep their stats up. I've found about four people that are as good as some of the people in the top ten.

Posted Jan 21, '11 at 6:36am

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

I've seen some good players on Exit Path without accounts. I don't think it's anyone we know though since they keep their stats up. I've found about four people that are as good as some of the people in the top ten.

Yes. I used to see a lot more but recently activity of good players has died down, but mist of the guest only operate under one animal name such as they are always "Guest_Kangaroo----"

And yeah matrix lets leave that for another place.......Not AG

Reply to General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!