ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764190
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have improved my time in the last months from 5.35 to 4.15. But I think I can get under 4 minutes. And if someone make a better time than 2.43, I think The Anders will do (cheat) a better time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Anyways, just have fun while you do uniplayer otherwise you'll die very early due to being nervous.

Yes, I am relaxed whenever I try to do uniplayer. I put on some nice classical music and just play. Most of the time though on certain levels, I'll die then it's all over once I make that mistake.
I do wonder though if someone soon could beat the high score made by Zero.
I don't count 'The Ander's' scores since he possibly hacked it again.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

hmm to get under 2:44 is really hard. :S
i tired it a lot of times but my best score is only 3:00.
but i will try it as long as i get it.
i wont stop playing uni until i got 2:40 or so.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

My best is 4.16 using a lot of pause glitch. Without it it's about 4.20. I still can't take the shortcut in level 28, even if I can double jump in a lot of multiplayer levels. *shrug* oh well, one day I'll get it!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I don't know if it is fair to use the pause glitch to improve your times, to make a good time you must have skills. I made an okay time without pause glitch.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Yea, but I saw a video and I wanted to try it. However I can't gain much time with it, because to use it I have to use wasd and I kind of suck at it.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my best time on uniplayer is only about 3:36 or somewhere along those lines. im not gonna be beating 2:44 anytime soon, ik that much.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Yea, but I saw a video and I wanted to try it. However I can't gain much time with it, because to use it I have to use wasd and I kind of suck at it.

I talked to serville64 and he told me how he did that. He plays on a laptop so the mouse button is next to the WASD keys so it is easier. But to the glitch work better, set up a button to work as the LMB and it should work better.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The 2.43 time was removed from the score board but I still doubt someone can beat Zero's time.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

my best time is 3:30 on uni but the video on Zero's page..ive done some of the parts faster then him(by more then a second)but the main reason i cant do better is cuz of the shortcut on stage 29...argh!!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I can't do a lot of tricks that Zero made on his video so my time is 4.15. I will try to get under 4 minutes now.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

LEVEL 29 LEVEL 29 LEVEL 29!
is there anyone apart from zero that can do that trick!?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

LEVEL 29 LEVEL 29 LEVEL 29!
is there anyone apart from zero that can do that trick!?

There are many that can do it. That's why people have such great times. I'm talking about the people in the top 20-25. You have to do it in order to get a time like that.
It is a difficult thing to do, but just practice it and you'll get it, takes some time and patience.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

well. i found a trick on lvl 29.
i can nearly do it all the times.
you have to run as far as possible be4 you jump and then use all your flow. i can do it from 10 like 8 times with this trick.
try it.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Do you have to flow before or after the jump?

Showing 91-105 of 2839