ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764186
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I got 4.00 but it didn't let me submit who cares, I'll get 3 minutes soon! XD

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

well. i found a trick on lvl 29.
i can nearly do it all the times.
you have to run as far as possible be4 you jump and then use all your flow. i can do it from 10 like 8 times with this trick.
try it.

I tried to do it and it didn't work and how much time to you earn with that?
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that level 29 trick is rough. I've only gotten it 3 or 4 times. I have also found that, if you can overcome the lag, playing fullscreen makes the cuts a little easier...
However, I think I see a new way to cut out some time in level 6. It involves conserving flow through the end of level 5, then blowing it all down the drop in the first part of 6, and just BARELY having enough to use off the spring pad and over the pinwheels at the end. To conserve the flow in 5, you have to use some around the corners... I have gotten very close once (overshot the spring pad in 6), but it needs more work... Anyone is open to try it; I'm just putting it out there. It may not even cut out that much time, IDK. If you get it, let me know.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Do you have to flow before or after the jump?

Look at GhostOfZero's video.
I do it exactly how Zero does it, but I don't get it my first try.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

Oh, and a new aspect to this discussion... Something I've been wondering about for a while now...
Does anyone think that John designed Exit Path to have double jumps (running man to wall, corner, or flow varieties all included)? How about some of the more common tricks? One thing that comes to my mind is the hidden block in the top path of marathon... Why the hell would it be there if not only to make the top path (a.k.a. "Zero's Path&quot work?

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I always thougth that (flow) double jumps were part of the plan cause everything was more logical not sure now but for example Lunge or Crossroads walls are high enough to allow FDJ (im not sure again but maybe 1 block more and would be impossible) and that same for other levels i cant remember right now, maybe gonna check later.

That hidden block is optional for the Top Path, not really a must, but maybe there are more blocks there so fly fly over XD

XxTheProNoobxX
XxTheProNoobxX
3 posts
Nomad

What's the easiest level? I think it's Fuzzballs. It's so easy, use flow the whole time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Oh, and a new aspect to this discussion... Something I've been wondering about for a while now...
Does anyone think that John designed Exit Path to have double jumps (running man to wall, corner, or flow varieties all included)? How about some of the more common tricks? One thing that comes to my mind is the hidden block in the top path of marathon... Why the hell would it be there if not only to make the top path (a.k.a. "Zero's Path&quot work?

Zero is John! Lol j/k. I don't know why.

What's the easiest level?

The easiest would have to be zipper, fuzzballs, lunge, secret staircase, wombat. Those are all very easy for me.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

yay I got 4:10 on uniplayer! now I want to get under 4:00 see ya in the top 100! XD

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I recently got under 4 minutes in uniplayer. I got 3.55 and I think I can do 3.30 if I don't mess up all of the time.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

My best uniplayer time is 6min 15sec. I can probably do a lot better if I don't mess up.

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

My fastest uni time is 3:38, with a couple of deaths. I can probably get it down to 3:15 or so. I just cannot get the level 29 cut. Also, the level 5 one, where you go over the axe. That one I can't seem to time properly.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Also, the level 5 one, where you go over the axe. That one I can't seem to time properly.

You just have to keep tapping flow.

My best was 3.16 with dying four times on level 29. If I did it without mistakes I could of had around 2.55-3.05
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

After more than 11 minutes of pain and deaths, I have figured out how to do Level 29 trick. I made it several times before passing the level

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

:O {insert insane amounts of envy here}!!!

Showing 106-120 of 2839