ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764562
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

@gaboloth:
Look how Zero does it on his video. Enlarge the screen though. Then practice it. It shouldn't be that difficult, after a couple tries my first time I got it. It's just hard to keep on getting it.
Easier to play uniplayer with a huge screen.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I got it! yes, the level 29 cut!!! I'm so excited!!! now I'll try to get it in a decent race.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Good job gaboloth! Now, beat Zero's high score!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Well, I just got 3.08 on uniplayer, but it didn't let me submit my score to the leaderboards. It said there was some kind of connection problem. Gah. . it didn't really matter anyways - I would only be happy about my score it I got under 3.00. It was hard getting 3.08 though. I did everything as perfect as I could except for level 29. I died twice on there.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Easier to play uniplayer with a huge screen.

I don't feel comfortable playing with full screen. It is odd and it lags a lot more than in the normal screen. And the submitting score, maybe is a temporary bug and should be gone in some time and I believe you will do a lot of better times.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

nice matrix.
i got 10 minutes ago. 2:56.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i got 10 minutes ago. 2:56.

You are awesome!
Now you are third on the leaderboards. I hope you do beat Zero's score so that I can see if he tries to get a better time.
It is odd and it lags a lot more than in the normal screen.

When I played in full screen the first time it was a bit odd. But I adjusted and got used to it.
It shouldn't lag if you do what it says in my guide to do. I'm on a low powered laptop and I have no lag. :O
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

hehe thnx.
i never tried uni so much.
i saw that zero was 1st so i tried playin it.
and now i am training every day on uni.
it is never laggy or so.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

It shouldn't lag if you do what it says in my guide to do. I'm on a low powered laptop and I have no lag

I made all of your recommendations but I don't have the CCleaner on my computer. So it is tough but in the normal screen I have no problems with lag if I just put it on low quality.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I only use the bigger screen on uniplayer to see the ledges better on uniplayer and the map better so that I can see where to flow and where not to flow.

I don't have the CCleaner on my computer.

Get it NAO!
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Get it NAO!

It is necessary at the moment. I am okay with my uniplayer time and I am too lazy to download it now and I don't have lag on multiplayer so... maybe I will get it later.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Has anyone else noticed that when the beta first came out there was no lag on Exit Path, but now when I try to play on the beta most of the games including Exit Path lag?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Has anyone else noticed that when the beta first came out there was no lag on Exit Path, but now when I try to play on the beta most of the games including Exit Path lag?

No, I haven't noticed that. I regularly play Exit Path on Beta and I have no problems with lag on Exit Path or any other game. AG3 is fine to me. Maybe it is your connection.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Maybe it is your connection.

It's not. :O
Many other Ghosts and Non-Ghosts that I know that use the beta for Exit Path have had the same problems as me.
When I first played on the beta it was perfect with no lag. Now it has a lot of lag and the screen freezes then I die.
On AG2 with Exit Path it's better then when I play on AG3. I wonder why. . .
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I've noticed that. I've also noticed that on multiplayer games, like Colony, wouldn't lag when they first come out. Now there's lots of lag on those games, and as far as I'm concerned, those games could get more laggy. Does this problem has something to do with the system?
Showing 121-135 of 2839