ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765258
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

And Matrix, why do you say he/she/bear to refer to Zero?

Zero has told me that he/she/bear is a man, girl and bear. So I don't know what to call him.
The people I have played, only Darwin, Wezz and Legz have done that triple jump.

There are many that can do it. . . I was playing around going around rooms on Exit Path and every room with that level, most people in there know it and do it perfectly.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

haha gratz faith on ur acheivement..now its my turn to attempt the same thing..but i cant get stage 29.......ive tried every method ive read seen or heard about...but none work D: oh and whats ur time when u get to stage 16?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have heard that a guy wants to start a new Exit Path clan and he called me to get into it. I don't know if it is working but I have accepted it. I would never have qualities to be a Ghost so I accepted it.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

haha gratz faith on ur acheivement..now its my turn to attempt the same thing..but i cant get stage 29.......ive tried every method ive read seen or heard about...but none work D: oh and whats ur time when u get to stage 16?

Multitasking is everything but my strength. Keeping track of the timer messed me so much up that I just stopped doing it. Like: "Good job five seconds faster than usual, lets high five with this axe....woops" =P

Am just doing lvl 29 like the descriptions you have read though cant give you further advice sorry.

gl hf
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

@Faith

You. Are. A. Beast. I want to see you break 2:00 now

The people I have played, only Darwin, Wezz and Legz have done that triple jump.

I did that playing you today Pedro.....and like matrix said there are a lot that can do that.......

Zero has told me that he/she/bear is a man, girl and bear. So I don't know what to call him.

I know he says all that crap, but to me Zero is Zero. Thats who he is to us.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I want to see you break 2:00 now

That is impossible time. I can't even manage that on the hacked version of Exit Path. My best on the hacked version is 2.19 though. And that's with unlimited flow and you can't die.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Wow, I noticed that in the very first level you can save 0.03 seconds if you start with a jump. 04.17 instead of the usual 04.20. Cool.
Also, I noticed that in level 18 (the first blue one, after the extermination room) you can do a nonflow double jump on the first step and go past the saw in one jump.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I did that playing you today Pedro.....and like matrix said there are a lot that can do that...

I know and when I posted that I hadn't played you yet and I don't play with a lot of good people frequently. And I didn't play with a lot of people yet. I am sure that like more than 150 guys can do that jump.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

lol thanks for the advice faith

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Faithpath, I must ask.

Did you intentionally get 2.43 to just be one second lower than Zero?

By that I mean did you have a lower time but decided to wait some time to just get one second lower than Zero.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

@Trix:

I was running for my live as fast as possible ;D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Faith, what do you think the lowest time possible is? 2.30?

That would be a great feat to achieve.

On the hacked version it's of moderate difficulty to even get that. . .

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I was running for my life as fast as possible ;D

Great answer Faith *thumbs up* and I would definately like to see a 2:30ish run.....it sounds moderately feasible...what do you think?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Gah, I don't even understand how they get 2.43 and 2.44. By the time I'm at level 29 I'm already to 2.40. .

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Faith got yet another new time. 2.37.

I am simply amazed as to how Faithpath got a new time. . It's must have been a new shortcut? Perhaps. .
But, it's very impressive.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/ExitPathhighscores.png

Showing 181-195 of 2839