ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766766
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

yep, that helped. well, not really, because I already do that that's really my best level.
another thing, why I can't flow when I'm jumping backwards or jump when I'm flowing bacwards???

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

yep, that helped. well, not really, because I already do that that's really my best level.

I can't do that way regularly yet but I have made it once. I think Crossroads level is pretty interesting to play and try that cut over all.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

why I can't flow when I'm jumping backwards or jump when I'm flowing bacwards???

Uh. . mind giving us an example of what you mean? I don't think it's possible to do what you said since you'll end up losing the flow.
Crossroads level is pretty interesting to play and try that cut over all.

That shortcut is dangerous and not even safe to attempt. I like to take the normal double jump routine since I get it around 90% of the time.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

i know my path is awesome. ;D

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Uh. . mind giving us an example of what you mean? I don't think it's possible to do what you said since you'll end up losing the flow.

Well, I'm running towards the left, I use flow, and I am not able to jump while I do it!! For example, in cubey, or in over and under (I think, I never remember the names of the stages) when I take the high route instead of jumping between the two saws. I thought it was normal, then I saw faithpath's trix video, and I was very disappointed D:
I'll try again tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure about it.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

why I can't flow when I'm jumping backwards or jump when I'm flowing bacwards???

That used to happen to me, i couldnt run to the left+flow+jump at the same time just if i use space bar for flow; try switching to shift button instead.

I think Crossroads level is pretty interesting to play and try that cut over all.

Is not that hard, well the part going over all.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Shift? Well, I didn't even know you can use it to flow lol. but thank you very much, I'll try it

tails7815
tails7815
9 posts
Nomad

exit path is an excellent game but i never win

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i never win

Ah, you can win, all you need to do is practice at the game and it does help a lot if you read the guide.

I was the same when I first started playing the game. It was majorly difficult for me to win a level while playing all the grandmasters and other highly ranked players. But believe me, you'll get much better. It doesn't take much time to get better.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

in cubey,
i disagree i jump evertime on cubey with flow and then double jump
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

cubey is a fun level, i use the double jump on top of the axe area and flow on the top path, i once got 7 secs but i always fail the dj.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That Cubey double jump is difficult for me. Probably because I never spent so much time trying to perfect it. . Well, my favorite level is and always will be Cubicles. I like to just fly through the air with the flow double jump.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

try switching to shift button instead.

yay, it worked!! thank you a lot troppo!!
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

That Cubey double jump is difficult for me.

It was also difficult to me but I played it several times yesterday and I made it all the times I tried.

my favorite level is and always will be Cubicles.

I hate Cubicles :P
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

i love marathon, wombat, funk and froont door. <_<

Showing 271-285 of 2839