King

Can you show me what this is?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/aguda/kagglestacks.png

• 174 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Uh, I have no idea what that is. jdogg, do you mind explaining what it is?

The same thing as his previous post, only smaller.

It's a bunch of ant's walking up to their ant hill. Duh.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

See, that is why I enlarged it. Stupid MS Paint.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh, didn't notice the post right at the top of last page.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

[quote]As usual, I see the line when I can't draw, so I waste the inspiration > however I already have the idea.

Can't or won't? Because I'm pretty sure you've drawn stuff before.[/quote]

Lol, it was because it was late and I was using my iPod
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

IT'S JUST LARGER!!!! :P

No. It's distorted. >

Aww...Who's Mr Peanut? I don't know

Mr. Peanut is the mascot for Planters Peanut, which is why I conveniently overlook the fact that you're Australian.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Strop, I'm sure, would love to be seeing thongs and butts every time he sees the arches in the gum of someone's dentures.

Because most patients in the General Medicine unit don't have any of their own teeth left.

Gantic, you know those next lines are totally asking for it
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hectichermit doesn't care unless it's about him

I care if I didn't have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to reading more then 2-3 pages :P then again I might post things then after a while i get it...those rusty cogs in my head churning on an empty canister of fuel...too much caffeine or too little effects my sporadic posting. I also like to think that I like to go against the flow of everything, you know that rock that breaks water in a stream...idk psychology is a funny science, lets see what mental thoughts run threw a persons mind(wouldn't they know their own mentality the best?), but those can change in an instance...well i can simply put my mental processes into a single word, hectic. I try to live by a quasi Socratic method of questioning what everyone knows, what everything is without having any answers of my own. Anyways sorry for the useless commenting....lets see what I can warp this picture to...hmm
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Gantic, you know those next lines are totally asking for it

Yeah, I realized that while typing up the analysis. I was hoping you weren't going to notice, but that's like hoping the sun shines at midnight.

I care if I didn't have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to reading more then 2-3 pages :P then again I might post things then after a while i get it...those rusty cogs in my head churning on an empty canister of fuel...too much caffeine or too little effects my sporadic posting. I also like to think that I like to go against the flow of everything, you know that rock that breaks water in a stream...idk psychology is a funny science, lets see what mental thoughts run threw a persons mind(wouldn't they know their own mentality the best?), but those can change in an instance...well i can simply put my mental processes into a single word, hectic. I try to live by a quasi Socratic method of questioning what everyone knows, what everything is without having any answers of my own. Anyways sorry for the useless commenting....lets see what I can warp this picture to...hmm

It isn't hard to read people, but it's not entirely possible to get it 100% correct. Some of these may be correct because they just happened to be correct because I go by what is being drawn/said in this thread, but they're mostly ridiculous.

@wideloadbo10
I deleted your post. Images without text accompaniment is most likely going to be deleted. Also, please do not distort the original lines as that makes it next to impossible to determine that it was the original line and not some random image.

General note to all, distorting an image includes changing its dimensions and the relative positions of the points that construct the lines. Rotations, translations, and reflections (the three types of symmetry in a plane) are allowed. Distortion is not allowed because this thread is about showing your mental poop, not changing the picture.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

Happy Birthday! I'm not even in a good mood, as I have a fever. And nobody I know has a birthday anytime soon. I confuse myself.
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee453/shewhomustnotbenamed3/happybday.jpg

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Um, my birthday is the 10th. c:

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

I never considered myself an italophile hmmmmm, I guess I have to go to Italy now and follow my heart. xD ofc not hah! Must have been pure coincidence >.> Well I can't seem to get any inspiration for the current shape, maybe because I don't see it as Italy related, that's not entirely impossible <.<

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/dementedfish.png

Yep...

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

It took me a while to find the oriiginal line.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It makes up the mouth of the fish!

Drawing on tablet is annoying when your hand is sweating coz it is so hot!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...hoping the sun shines at midnight.

A (calendar) summer's night in a location just shy of either of the Earth's poles, perhaps :P

You may be lucky, I may just have so much work to do that I don't get time to do it D:
Showing 91-105 of 174