ForumsSupport ForumArmor Mayhem Multiplayer

21 25702
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

WE WANT AN ARMOR MAYHEM MULITIPLAYER
and if you do make one remember to take away andrenaline because that would make everyone slow!to show that you want it, make this popular

-----This could be considered a petition,maybie...-----

• 21 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

you should ask the game developer Louissi. don't just post in the forums, post on his profile.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

This rather belongs in Flash Games, and that's quite a good idea. Confront the game developer as thaboss said by telling him yourself or showing him this thread so he can see that multiple people share your opinion.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I totally agree. Because, not to be tooting my own horn but, I find that hard mode is more like normal mode and normal is easy etc...

It would be better if I played against real people, they would be different skill levels.

Then I could so them how awesome I am! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I had an adrenaline rush. =P

63 posts
Farmer

If they made Armor Mayhem multiplayer, they might as well shut down Armor Games because that's ALL I would be playing.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I am not so good at Armor Mayhem but I think multiplayer would be a good feature but I think it would have lag though.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure Louissi is the right person to ask. he's a flash game developer, and for a multiplayer I think a website developer would be better. obviously, Louissi is a great game developer and probably would be able, but for example the multiplayer for exit path was made by cormyn and larry, mainly web developers.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Like thaboss said... It would be a lot better idea to ask louissi.

shadowgunz21
shadowgunz21
28 posts
Peasant

I agree they should make one and also Raze Too

kevin510
kevin510
1 posts
Nomad

i WANT ARMOR MAYHEM!!!!! multiplayer of course!!
or maybe a downloadeble game??
SSOOOOOOOO COnfusing

maybe i should play more,,,
*visit armor games*
*open armor games*

and the screen displays:
"WARNING this game uses many visual effects and sound effects that mostly harm your CPU"

*plays the game and skip the warning*

*shoots a laser shotgun and buy a new weapon"
*kick some bad *** NPCs*

"this game will be sooo... awesome if it was in multi player"

ChinchyPandora7
ChinchyPandora7
4 posts
Nomad

Every wants Armor Mayhem multiplayer

GoldenHeadshot
GoldenHeadshot
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer games have some costs for creating a server, and idk if Louissi would pay for that.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

It's like Raze, people want multiplayer for raze and I do too and for the Amor Mayhem.

Shelcreature
Shelcreature
1 posts
Nomad

You would need a server to do that, some sights will let you, but you have to pay. Louissi should work on some thing better and new, not just pay for something good to get lagg. I love Armor mayhem, but I think we should play the games louissi is making right now, not rally for old ones.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

it is not up to anyone on here. it is up to louissi the game developer but he is busy makingwar of ages which is like age of war and siegus but better.

also he is having a hard time read this thread throughout to understand (i have) also if u want to play the beta game for war of ages and let him know how its going u can do so by clicking this link

also ye he might make an armor mayhem 2 but since its made by louissi and he is busy it may take some time.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

If they had Armor Mayhem MultiPlayer right now,It will be epicly fun of all times ever!!!!

Showing 1-15 of 21