Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 2:10am

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

What's the best race and attributes and titles in your opinion? Also what weapons and armor go best with that choice?

I like mages myself, and bolting enemies before they even reach me. I also use "Shield" sometimes.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 12:25pm

Diltis

Diltis

48 posts

i don't know.. i liked this game but i couldnt reach the third floor.. it is hard

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 1:19pm

UnderGrind

UnderGrind

7 posts

Demon Magus is just plain retarded, got level 21 with it but kitilid seems nice since Swarm is a very good spell. Also got 19 with human necro, "died" to a bug in a boss room, my character disappeared and kept leveling up but I couldn't move.
Trying vampire reaper now (critical strike + lifesteal seems nice).

I would love to know what the mana pearls do, I had over 1k with my demon magus and never found way to spend them, and i kept needing more and more mana, so I'm clueless about them.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 1:25pm

UnderGrind

UnderGrind

7 posts

Vampire reaper is good but its not the way i imagined it, it doesn't have lifelsteal, the life per hit is based on your level i guess, not the damage you deal.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 4:01pm

iMogwai

iMogwai

2,099 posts

Light wielders (or is that one word?) are nice. The Sanctify spell is really effective. As a Celestial Lightwielder (at least I'll be right once now) you'll have really effective healing.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 7:32pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

I prefer the lightwielders due to having the ability to heal from the start. I also like the Ignite and Summon spells. A good title to have is Ascetic, since you get +1 to every stat when your inventory is full and I just sell off unused inventory anyway since your score is measured in mana pearls. Another good title is Abyssal, which grants +3 to Stamina and Intellect.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 7:50pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

i don't know.. i liked this game but i couldnt reach the third floor.. it is hard

How is it hard? You auto heal, have spells all over the place, can outrun enemies, and it's just plain easy. I wish there was a save feature though.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 10:02pm

oldsk00l3

oldsk00l3

5 posts

i sold all my items and had like 10k mana orbs is there like a trader or merchant at some floors where you can buy stuff or is it just for high scores??

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 10:26pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

i sold all my items and had like 10k mana orbs is there like a trader or merchant at some floors where you can buy stuff or is it just for high scores??

I believe it is just for high scores.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 10:27pm

epson1234111

epson1234111

137 posts

Golem Lightweilder is the best one to choose for the game.