ForumsGames[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

144 95265
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

What's the best race and attributes and titles in your opinion? Also what weapons and armor go best with that choice?

I like mages myself, and bolting enemies before they even reach me. I also use "Shield" sometimes.

• 144 Replies
Blasterpiece
Blasterpiece
1 posts
Nomad

My best so far was a Golem Lightwielder I was at 800K MP before I got level glitched and died. I was starting to pick up some really nice weapons too.

I have a mechanics question though does INT increase Cursed melee elemental damage? if that's true does it increase elemental enchantmened weapons too?

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

just a link to hack slash crawl... if it works. If it doesn't just copy and paste into the search bar...

tyraus
tyraus
1 posts
Nomad

Do you get more race/class spells as you level?

Melarish
Melarish
11 posts
Nomad

First I liked Werewolf for the health regen and made a Wolf Wanderer tank. Slow killer but didn't die that easily.

Then I went for Kitilid and liked it a lot! Massive Swarm is an awesome AoE and pretty much destroys whole rooms. Until I got owned by an enemy using Charge

Anyone know a good strategy against Charging enemies? Can't read 13 pages...

karkasos
karkasos
1 posts
Peasant

The one best combination I found is :

Kitilid/Magus

You are always sure to have the best spells : swarm for 1 vs 1, Ignite for common use (finish enemies quickly) and inferno to rush up boss battles. It is a fast killer, and no problem for anything for a good while

Playing like this, when lving up I put 2INT/2WIL. For the equipments, I keep exclusively those who upgrade INT and WIL.

Other good spells to have : entangle (entagle + inferno is great for bosses). Don't need healing or shield unless you're reckless, and the cone spells are plainly weak compared to others.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

come on.. i find it pointless to pick a race because of the spells, since you are bound to find good equipment that gives you the spells you need.. in my opinion you should pick either golem or vampire for the resistances/health steal.. although the game gets boring after a certain amount of levels..

zzpuppy
zzpuppy
1 posts
Nomad

use vampire magnus. i had 60k pearls at the end and got to lvl like 12. vampire heals u wile magnus burns through groups of enimies in my oppinion it is the best combo ever.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There's no need to dig up a year old thread and then answer/respond to another necro post from a year before that... locked! =)

Showing 136-143 of 144