DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

cabba what do you mean?

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 5:11pm

DaSickaJ

DaSickaJ

98 posts

It sucks that I cant pause the game. The game developer should rlly fix that.

lol...you dont pay attention do you?

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 7:12pm

grub666

grub666

1 post

fantastic game, no point on playing tho after u reach a certain level . But definitely playing as a vampire helps especially at the when resistance isn`t 100 yet .

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 10:12pm

kiraice

kiraice

58 posts

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 7:04am

limequest

limequest

1 post

Personally chose Golem/Cursed and got to lvl 150/11 mill mana pearls before suiciding out of boredom. Past lvl 25ish, if you have 100+ fire/ice resistance you're fairly invincible, especially if you're target the skeletons/green orbs first. Past level 100 I could just stand in most rooms and be invulnerable because my stamina was so high.

Golem+Cursed because of resistances, it makes getting 100+ fire/ice resistance a lot easier since you start with 40 across the board (Golem+Cursed=highest resistance combination). The random elemental damage also helps late game.

Posted Feb 26, '11 at 4:31pm

Agniz

Agniz

1 post

are staves any good for mages and when should u use one? i have noticed that they dont give u ranged attacks and are weaker dmg wise...

Posted Feb 26, '11 at 4:51pm

otomy

otomy

29 posts

vampire cursed is my favorite idk y

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 8:55am

DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

Good point agniz.. Golem cursed and vampire cursed are the best for me since you can get all of the spells from items. But, while golem cursed has high resistances and +1 armor, the benefits pale before the vampire's ability to drain health. And since you can also get high resistances quite easily on higher levels, I think the best choice is vampire cursed.

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 8:57am

DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

LOL otomy we have the same rank, the same armatar and we both like vampire cursed :P thumbs up!

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 12:07pm

scardragon99

scardragon99

575 posts

I like this game because there is lots of classes. But i cant really say whats the best.