Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 12:35pm

Kusic

Kusic

190 posts

Vampires and Werewolfs are my best races, as for the class, i go for the defence atributes.

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 4:55pm

otomy

otomy

29 posts

lol yep devourerofsugar

Posted Mar 2, '11 at 12:57am

davidw5748

davidw5748

2 posts

The amount of Mana Orbs you die with is significant only for highscores and for helping determine your title.
I like a good Golem Cursed - it's pretty much a tank. That, combined with "Devistating" and "Brave." With Golem Cursed, you are a match against most things one on one. You only really have to worry about being surrounded - that's where Brave comes in! Devistating is just a great state boost, regardless

Posted Mar 2, '11 at 12:59am

davidw5748

davidw5748

2 posts

And no, there is no merchant.

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 8:37am

DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

So, does anyone have a tip regarding how can I get marathoner?

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 1:42pm

Kusic

Kusic

190 posts

Vampires get regeneration on every hit, but werewolf is better because when you run away you'll get healed faster, and that is important

Posted Mar 10, '11 at 6:05pm

Arthur02

Arthur02

2 posts

Draconian Magus is good, Werewolf Necromancer is Amazing and Golem Cursed is Amazing

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 10:24am

franul

franul

3 posts

I played vampire and its nice hero. Nobody could kill me. Its very easy hero

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 11:05am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,009 posts

I just played as kitild magus, that was kinda fun to play with.Swarm works nicely, and when I got bolt...

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 1:00pm

silas66

silas66

13 posts

I'm usind vampire fighter. My tactics are hit as hard as u can and heal fastly. Other this doesn't matter so much. I had never run from a boss. And before i registered i was in top 25%. Now i'm in top 10%. I use Herculian and Devastating titles. Good str=hard hit. The harder u hit,the faster u kill and don't have to worry about health...ofcourse when there are too much f*ckers i get killed. Gl everyone.