Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 3:21am

silas66

silas66

13 posts

sry,for many mistakes-native language isn't english and new laptop,didn't get used to new keyboard yet.

Posted Mar 16, '11 at 9:21pm

Cocada

Cocada

5 posts

-Haha , Golem Wanderen is such a TANK character , it gets boring thou , since you don't kill enemies very fast.
-If you play a pure mage its also good , because you can use some spells behind the wall 8)
-But if you want to get like, into lv 40 (if it exists >.<) you have to chose that Bug with the Swarm ability, since it is the most effective 1 vs 1 spell , otherwise you spend all of your mana pretty fast, but if you are patient you can do it (:

Posted Mar 31, '11 at 1:32pm

DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

in my opinion, the most efficient spell manawise is icy wind.. only 25 mp

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 5:14am

yt0

yt0

49 posts

Vampire reaper is good you know, but this game kinda boring, because you just need to leveling and kill enemies

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 6:17am

Adrokila

Adrokila

145 posts

I made it extremely far, and could have kept going, with Demon Cursed. I mean come on, Demon (fire damage) and Cursed (Elemental Damage) is 2 different attacks on one enemy per hit, and you only need to put points into one skill to increase damage of both of them. And Armor can cover your damage weaknesses, but later on, it's the offense that you definitely want.

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 6:04pm

jmanclapp

jmanclapp

2 posts

i really like wearwolf necromancer because you heal really fast and have decoys to take damage and you jump them. if you get bolt which is really effective you can do really good because bolt takes away alot of their health and then you jump them head on

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 7:07am

jamiewinter

jamiewinter

32 posts

demon hunter

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 9:05am

Blasterpiece

Blasterpiece

1 post

My best so far was a Golem Lightwielder I was at 800K MP before I got level glitched and died. I was starting to pick up some really nice weapons too.

I have a mechanics question though does INT increase Cursed melee elemental damage? if that's true does it increase elemental enchantmened weapons too?

Posted Apr 22, '11 at 6:50am

AquaRescue

AquaRescue

90 posts

just a link to hack slash crawl... if it works. If it doesn't just copy and paste into the search bar...

Posted May 6, '11 at 10:43pm

tyraus

tyraus

1 post

Do you get more race/class spells as you level?