ForumsGames[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

144 95321
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

What's the best race and attributes and titles in your opinion? Also what weapons and armor go best with that choice?

I like mages myself, and bolting enemies before they even reach me. I also use "Shield" sometimes.

• 144 Replies
telemann
telemann
1 posts
Nomad

I've found Vampire Reaper best for me. With additional +10 str from titles and putting ALL skills into strength - it seems that full growth in strength covers the lack of stamina with vampire health steal on higher levels like 60-70 critical hit is a great healing skill allowing to survive even massive attacks. Equip only highest armor without considering any bonuses. Weapons should be choosed by average damage: weapon with 6-7 (average dmg 6.5) is better than 3-9 (average dmg 6).

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

You can just open the inventory It will have the same effect.

cabba
cabba
93 posts
Nomad

its so buggy though this game

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

cabba what do you mean?

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

It sucks that I cant pause the game. The game developer should rlly fix that.

lol...you dont pay attention do you?
grub666
grub666
1 posts
Nomad

fantastic game, no point on playing tho after u reach a certain level . But definitely playing as a vampire helps especially at the when resistance isn`t 100 yet .

kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad
limequest
limequest
1 posts
Nomad

Personally chose Golem/Cursed and got to lvl 150/11 mill mana pearls before suiciding out of boredom. Past lvl 25ish, if you have 100+ fire/ice resistance you're fairly invincible, especially if you're target the skeletons/green orbs first. Past level 100 I could just stand in most rooms and be invulnerable because my stamina was so high.

Golem+Cursed because of resistances, it makes getting 100+ fire/ice resistance a lot easier since you start with 40 across the board (Golem+Cursed=highest resistance combination). The random elemental damage also helps late game.

Agniz
Agniz
1 posts
Nomad

are staves any good for mages and when should u use one? i have noticed that they dont give u ranged attacks and are weaker dmg wise...

otomy
otomy
28 posts
Nomad

vampire cursed is my favorite idk y

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

Good point agniz.. Golem cursed and vampire cursed are the best for me since you can get all of the spells from items. But, while golem cursed has high resistances and +1 armor, the benefits pale before the vampire's ability to drain health. And since you can also get high resistances quite easily on higher levels, I think the best choice is vampire cursed.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

LOL otomy we have the same rank, the same armatar and we both like vampire cursed :P thumbs up!

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

I like this game because there is lots of classes. But i cant really say whats the best.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Vampires and Werewolfs are my best races, as for the class, i go for the defence atributes.

otomy
otomy
28 posts
Nomad

lol yep devourerofsugar

Showing 106-120 of 144