ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238629
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

i added u already. the only thing i dont get is how am i supposed to know what ur mii looks like.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

sok u dont need to add 1 for me

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

i didnt but it says that i cant message u. i checked and i gave u the right wii number. maybe u should make sure u did them right

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lol u gotta wait a bit for it to confirm

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

o i did not know that.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Name: Xeph
FC: 5155-2575-7588
You guys dont mind if i add you do ya?

Somecow
Somecow
4 posts
Nomad

Medaknite has to be the coolest character ever on smash bros

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

@Armed_blade- yes mario is in the game it would be pretty stupid 2 put all nintendo character in a game without mario

it depends about the controlls, there r 4 different controll schemes:wii remote, wii remote and nunchuck, classic controller, and the gamecube controller.
most people are using the GC controller because it is the best way 2 play the game but there is a problem with the wii remote cuz u hold it sideways and the B button is in a awkward place so u wont have a confortable sheild button

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

@dirkpitt and jikek-can u put ur conversations about killing each other on the awsomeness that is SSBB on ur PM boards plz cuz ur just using up space on theis topic and the admins will probably lock this thread when it reaches a certain page number

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

y would they lock it a high page thread means that its active?

GoldenCross
GoldenCross
72 posts
Nomad

Yeah more comments means more people are viewing that thread, so they wouldn't lock it. And even if they did, it would be a simple solution:

Super Smash Bros Brawl (SSBB) #2

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

besides the main reason we post here is cuz there is nowhere else to talk about general SSBB. and if we make a topic about it. it's going to get locked.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

but now that we have wiimail well stop.

Shwadapoapa
Shwadapoapa
19 posts
Nomad

My favorite person on SSBB is Meta Knight

GoldenCross
GoldenCross
72 posts
Nomad

I warn you guys, typing messages on the Wii can be very... frustrating... trying to hold the wiimote steady while hitting the little letter keys, it gets annoying.

Showing 541-555 of 1648