ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238680
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I'm best with Ike, Sonic, Snake, and Toon Link

BioHazard19
BioHazard19
28 posts
Nomad

My favorite character is Ike. If you can use him well he is a BEAST.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

R.O.B. and King Dedede, last time I was involved in the Smash Community, I learned they were both pretty high tier (I picked them before the tier was established LONG ago) They both are really good.

Plus King Dedede is one of my favorite Nintendo characters.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Meh. I hate Sonic, he's so unfair, his final smash can kill anyone on the screen, twice (he get's enough time to kill everyone, then let them reappear, then kill them again). That's why we don't allow him when I play.

BUT my favorite character is LUCAS! LUCAS (8) LUCAS (8)
He's the best ever. So underrated.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Sonic is actually one of the lowest tier characters in smash, you shouldn't have a problem with him.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Sonic FTW. (gives me RAAAAAAAAAAGE if I lose as him, though... especially to that pink balloon! It'd make me pop off to GHZ, take them with me and pwn them there.)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

and Locas is underrated because he's from a japan-only game.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, Mother 3 has been fan translated by Starmen.com already

Lucas is actually about mid tier, ok but not exceptional.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I know THAT, but not everyone knows about the translation patch. I meant that as a whole.

powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

My best are ike and king dedede
Ike because he just powns everyone and King Dedede because hes just funny xD

btw: sonic is unfair i agree

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

How the heck is Sonic unfair? He's weak as hell and only has 2 killing moves, both take time to set up and are VERY predictable.

Dedede actually has more potential than Ike

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

Ike is a bit overpowered in my opinion, I mean I use Ike every so often, but being capable of smashing literally any character at 70-80% with a faster speed than Bowswer but has like Ganondorf's strength.
But in the end, we're just all trying to win :P
I like using Lucario, Marth, Captain Falcon just because of the damage increase Lucario can get from higher %s, Marth because his dair and mid air A attacks are devastating, Captain Falcon, just cause he's the man.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

People call Sonic unfair because of Super Sonic, I htink. Not me, I just end the game right away if a computer player gets that.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

If the opponent Sonic gets the Smash ball, it might kill you, but in between smash balls, Sonic is basically helpless.

Make him your punching bag so he never gets the smash ball.

Heybaby
Heybaby
19 posts
Nomad

i like snake and his moves also i like the new smash balls i like it cause if you aren't that good you can still get a KO most of the time and i like assist trophy

Showing 1006-1020 of 1648