ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238686
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
cafe41
cafe41
6 posts
Shepherd

is a game very good

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Silver333, I think I just disproved your "There is no such thing as tiers" by actually posting the tier list.

The tier list doesn't reflect how well someone plays a character, it reflects the full potential of the character.

If you are beating other people who play higher tiers as Jigglypuff, it's because they aren't exceptionally good with the character and haven't reached the characters potential.

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

Ike is BEAST

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

I didn't post the tier list... Plus, that's complete bull. I've played in city tournaments for prize against dozens of other people (And won a few times as Lucas, and Jigglypuff.)

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Oops, my apologies. I misread your post. Ignore that first sentence.

Dark_in_the_Light
Dark_in_the_Light
85 posts
Nomad

All the characters are equal. If someone was just as good as Meta Knight as Jiggly Puff it doesn't necessarily mean he could get better as Meta Knight. The tier thing is just stupid.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

No, all the characters are not equal. I don't think you realize how impossible it is to program that many characters into a game, give them completely different movesets and stats, and make them all equal.

pathfinder75
pathfinder75
5 posts
Nomad

Ness is my favorite character, pk pulse rocks the house. The pokemon trainer is annoying as hell to play against, especially when they stick as ivysaur!

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

You mean PK Flash? There is no such thing as PK Pulse

PK Flash actually is less useful than Ness' other attacks IMO

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

but lucus is better then ness in my opinion

KJU
KJU
2 posts
Nomad

ssbb is an awesome game

KJU
KJU
2 posts
Nomad

i use yoshi

chrisc303
chrisc303
227 posts
Nomad

I think Donkey Kong is awsome!

jem26
jem26
4 posts
Nomad

i use samus, link, and sonic the most

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Erm... I'd have to say that Lucario would be my main since I kick butt with him. Snake would be my 2nd most used then King Dedede would be 3rd.

Showing 1051-1065 of 1648