ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1649 229967
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,649 Replies
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I could also think of his B moves too.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Here are two I would've liked to see: Tales of Symphonia- Lloyd, Kratos, and maybe Sheena. They would all work out great as characters.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

O good call. Gotta try to think of other people. Captain Olmar from Pikmen would make a good support trophy, he could throw Pikmen at people.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Sweet, somebody else knows ToS. By the way, thank god for support trophies. I was getting sick of people throwing out characters that don't really... flow. It's good to have more cameo appearances too.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

They need to put a Sonic stage in Brawl too. They have a Metel Gear stage so what is gonna be the Sonic Stage? Chao Garden?

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

I really don't like the idea of pokemon trainer as a character. First of all, it's just a random dude who has pokemon. It would be better if they could have a specific character. I also don't like the idea of each pokemon having like two attacks because thats material for N00Bishness. Someone could just get obsessed with charizard or one of them and only use one of charizard's attacks. If they're gonna have pokemon in this game at all, they should be like charmander, not jigglypuff.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

and chao garden sounds like a cool idea...

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Good point but for one, its not a random pokemon trainer, its the male pokemon trainer from Fire Red and Leaf Green and you could probably change from male and female trainer like you can switch Wario's outfit. And i think Lucario would make a good playable character.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Lucario sounds like a good idea, probably would be alot like mewto. But one character I really hate is Ness. It's like he doesn't even belong in the game, none of my friends or I ever use him, and it's like he just wasn't made for a fighting game like smash bros.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

He wasnt meant to be in Smash Bros. Lucas was. Lucas was supposed to be put in instead of Ness, but with the delay of Mother 3 in Japan, they didnt put Lucas in. That is why Ness sucks.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Well Lucas is in now. Good thing too.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Yea, Ness isnt coming back. What i rly want them to do is add more Fire Emblem things because it is their best selling strategy game in the U.S. They need to bring back Marth and Roy and they should add another character like the Black Knight from Radiant Dawn, or Erika/Ephriam from Sacred Stones.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

stinks that marth and roy are gone, I agree. And I think they could add tails with sonic. I mean they have sonic, why not add another character from the series. My favorite character is shadow, but he's too similar to sonic. Plus his Final Smash could be a very powerful beam from cyclone (the mech he uses in SA2battle.) Just sounds like a good idea, dunno.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

They might bring Marth and Roy back, they havent announced anything yet.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

you got a point. Thats good.

Showing 46-60 of 1649