The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat was your first word?

64 8647
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

As in like when you were a baby. I don't remember what mine was, but my little brother's was "cake".
On a side note, there was this picture voice recorder thing that me and him recorded our voices on once. I basically said stuff to my grandma and then right at the end, barely audible, "...Cake...*cake*"

• 64 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

my first words were �� which is mama in korean.

Tang-sin han-guk-mal mal-ha-da?

I think my first word was "juice"...apparently I drank a lot of apple juice for whatever reason, which is strange, because now I don't drinking it at all.
caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

my characters were garbled. http://i.imgur.com/c5RMZ.png
this is what i was trying to type. and "tang-shin" is a little too formal. you can just say "han gook mal harl su eep ni kka?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Keyara, that's pretty funny! Reminds me of Bill Cosby stand up from the 80s. When he and his brother were kids, they thought their names were 'Jesus Christ' and 'god dang it.'

that is one of my favorite acts ever!

"I'm jesus chris, he's god dang it"
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

When I was little my mom and dad fought alot(they're divorced now). So after listening to all that fighting I said the one word I heard the most, the "F-word". My mom got mad when I said it and it caused them to fight more.. So yeah, mines the "F-word"!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

So yeah, mines the "F-word"!

There's this one video on youtube where a baby tries to say "truck", but...it's probablya little obvious why I put the quote at the top by now.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

this is what i was trying to type. and "tang-shin" is a little too formal. you can just say "han gook mal harl su eep ni kka?

Darnit.
I'm still learning, and I guess that's what I get for learning out of a dictionary and a few books I checked out from the library.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i think my first word was Doyshees which ment stairs

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

My first word was Kit-Kat because that was a black and white cat we had and i loved that cat.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

mamma. as for the most here?

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Don't know. Guessing it was "mommy or "daddy", though.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I said my first word - my first sentence, actually - when I was 4 months old. The sentence was "Hi dad!" because my mom went to the grocery store, and my dad was looking after me. I started using words more frequently around 5 months, when I started saying words like "breakfast" and "oatmeal" whenever I was hungry. By 1 year old, I was talking to other shoppers at the supermarket, from the shopping cart seat XD

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

It was probably "mommy" or "daddy". I'm not really sure.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I first spoke at the age of thirteen when I was let out of my cage for the first time.
That wasn't even funny. My first word was "DA-DA"!

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

wow, you were into modern art already at such a young age???

=P

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

well, not really a word, but it was YA-YA-TA!!!! and i sang it and it was fun!

Showing 16-30 of 64