ForumsThe Tavern[nec] I need some help here, AG...

35 8518
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

hey, AGers. not sure how many of you remember me, it's been months.

anyway, i have a problem and was hoping i could get some help from you guys. i'll start with the backstory...

i recently got my first job. nothing big, just a part-time job at a local fast-food joint called "bill's burgers." not a terribly creative name, but they serve pretty good food.

anyway, all was good and well. i got paid decently, and the manager liked me, and i was maintaining my school and social life. nothing extraordinary.

and then came the new chick.

oh my gosh, the new chick. she applied a couple weeks back. she was the most breathtakingly beautiful girl i'd ever seen. sarah levins. wasn't that tall, but she had this really long, wavy brown hair, down far past her shoulders, and these big blue eyes, and man if they weren't expressive. and you should have SEEN her body, it'd make any guy drool. in short, this girl. was. HOT. hot as hell.

now of course, the first thing i think is "**** yes! this is the girl i'm gonna make my move on." of course, i'm not terribly social, and meeting new people is fairly awkward for me as it is, so this was merely passing thought.

anyway, a few weeks passed, and we hardly talked, save for sometimes asking for a hand around the workplace. but one saturday, i took a break for lunch, and there sarah was.

continued...

• 35 Replies
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Wait, who is this? He's new, and apparently a bear? What more is there to it? I must know!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What the heck is this train wreck? Why did something exciting have to pop up in the Tavern during the only two days I've been away in a year?

Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?

... Darn.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Forgive me If I'm wrong, but if memory serves, this was at the Art, Music, and Writing section yesterday right? So that's why I can't find it there, it was moved...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

aw what? where are the bear's posts.

screw you guys, i'm going home.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Lol hilarious, brilliant story and i loved the end! Oh yeah and welcome back

Showing 31-35 of 35