The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhats ur fav pizza toping?

39 5921
kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

Ive heard there is no two pizzas exactly alike...well i have no clue if that is true but i was wondering what is fav topping that about has to be on every pizza u eat? For me it is pepperoni

• 39 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I knew I was forgetting something. . stuffed crust with cheese is the best and fills you up more. As for just plain pepperoni pizza - I can't just eat that. I need more toppings in order to be full with less slices of pizza.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Pepperoni on pizza with no sauce.

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

@ GamesArmor:why no sauce? just curious...ive never heard of a person never wanting some kind of sauce in a pizza...im not dissing u or nuthin but curious is all...truth

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

A large pizza with smoked ham,pineapple,jalapeno pepper,fresh tomatoes and a coke to drink. I can eat that in one sitting.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

I hate pizza.
heart attack in a box.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

heart attack in a box.

Anything is bad if you eat/drink it excessively. But having it every once in a while is fine.

Sometimes I'll have a supreme pizza with a lot of toppings on it. Today I did. Had a lot of pizza today because it was the Superbowl!
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I have many, but my favorite combination is Pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms and pineapples, along with thick crust.

jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

I like supreme and sometimes just cheese

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Ham, pepperoni and lemon ^^

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

just cheese, either that or bacon mmmmmmmm bacon

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

I like the buffalo chicken pizza at cici's\\its either that or margherita w/ olive oil mozzerela and tomatoes

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

CHEEESEEE! oh and everything else that could possibly fit. thats a normal pizza topping of course. sausage, peperoni, veggies, peppers, meats, more cheeses, that stuff, oh and not too much sauce. seasoned crust. now im hungry.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Olives mushrooms pepperoni sausage extra cheese and extra sauce and thin crust

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

Waterutt
Waterutt