ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507830
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
DarkExitium
DarkExitium
10 posts
Peasant

all my friends talk about it.

is it any good so that i should actually buy it!?!?

BanjoMacpherson
BanjoMacpherson
39 posts
Peasant

Dark, it is. Just make sure you have a lot of time to kill.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well my friend finished the sandstone pyramid and I was really unimpressed >.> It was just sand put in a pyramid so I am having to do major remodeling on it , Same deal with the cake how was really unimpressive so that I am working on too :P

But when I am not working on those I am working on a 50x 50 hotel from the top of the world to the bottom

... So the answer to your question is I dunno how many blocks sorry .

alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

that game rocks, i got addicted to it. i found a ton of stuff, and a dungeon(mob spawner)

deadline320
deadline320
55 posts
Nomad

minecraft is amazing imo, i have built so many things on my world its quite comical, i built a giant boat,a cathedral,a cabin, a fort, a mansion(still in progress), two underwater bases.....ah i cant remember the other ones xD

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Remember to post screenshots... >>

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

is the server back up, i know spent like a week away from this, but I was on vacation. When I get time i'm gunna finish up my highway system in single player, then i might make a subway system in multiplayer.

3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

The free version totally stink but if you pay for it it is worth it, you can build anything you want and get new skins and craft and kill things to get certain items.

XxdarkxXo
XxdarkxXo
17 posts
Nomad

I got bored of mincraft there is nothing to do but just build thing and survive in the game and if you die you come back.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Try downloading some mods , I started getting bored a few months ago and I got Mo creatures mod and some others I cant remember

ewaldhew
ewaldhew
8 posts
Farmer

dont understand why this game is so fun. there;s really not much point to it anyway.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well the point of the game is do what YOU want

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

i love this game even its so epic and as any one downloaded the mod zombiecraft?

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

i haven't downloaded zombiecraft, but iv seen a video of it and I WANT IT!

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I'm having some trouble getting zombiecraft up right now. I get an error message saying that the java JAR file couldn't be launched. Any help (I have a mac btw).

Showing 151-165 of 2284