ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507944
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

... Way to break the fun :P
And not everything has been done , Lots of things havent
Good luck on your projects or exploration or ... Killing mobs

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The game isn't that expensive. You can try pirating it but there is content you cant access like multiplayer, plus it is taking an indie developers cash. Pirate it then buy it later on? :P

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The graphics can change with texture packages :P

cheeze123
cheeze123
22 posts
Shepherd

minecraft is sweet. i started playing it on my friend's server, spawning TNT everywhere O.o

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I would like a server were destorying other people buildings is allowed

Dude please don't do that, its incredibly frustrating for the people who made it. Like you can play and make your own stuff, but please don't grief.
jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Im not saying griefing , I mean like ... Chaos.discovr.us Its were you are allowed to destroy them so you have to get a group together and be smart were and how you build your buildings
You also have to be smart on when you go outside for resources

There is a difference between griefing and that

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Okay, what is Minecraft? All these people at my school talk about it and I have absolutely no idea what they're saying D:

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Joe, minecraft is a 3d indie game made by notch, its a great game bro look it up on google.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Just flag and smile Microe. Flag and smile. Feeding doesn't help.

Step Ichi in my latest creation involves leveling the land and filling the seas.

Step Ni involves gathering enough sand to make a full large chest of 64 tiles of sandstone. How will I do this? It involves nothing but a shovel, a sword, a couple bags of bacon, and a pocket full of dreams.

Step San involves the hard parts--actually building the building. I gotta be careful, since sandstone doesn't revert back to sandstone when you wish to hack it down. What is the building, you ask? A SANDCASTLE! Then, I make a road that is iron slab on the outside and gravel on the inside, for the authentic look. I want my sandcastle to be.... 200x150 blocks.

See you in a week!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Sorry freaky -breaths relaxed- ooosah!

Yea i just got the Mo creatures mod and recommend it 10/10!

My project right now is making a ranch with a bamboo farm and wheat farm and a nice wooden log house and stables for tames horses, I might post pictures later on. Nice job by the way!

seramoon
seramoon
1 posts
Peasant

a great game indeed. anyone can pick it up

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

microe i would love to see pics, i always enjoy seeing pictures of things people build in minecraft, if anyone else could put pictures up of amazing things they built that would be awesome!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Alright killbynight, ill upload some in a bit ;P

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

At the moment I am making a watchtower/deathtrap with a tunnel connected to my main house , When I get it finished I can post a link to my youtube video

It will take a lot of cobble and picks

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

@jubhub731 if you havent started yet i suggest using refined stone, i think it looks much nicer than cobble.

and ty microe

Showing 76-90 of 2284