ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23908
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I dont know about you, but I nowdays dont play levels, which are included in game, I just play levels made by other people (or make my own...).

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I just thought of a incredible idea. You know how people like raze right, well what if you were to make replicas of the raze maps. I'm pretty sure people would be very interested in that.

P.S. I don't really play raze so don't think I'm gonna do it.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Intresting idea, but I have tons of my own ideas, so I dont do that for a while.

paperman
paperman
9 posts
Nomad

I can't get the map editor to work, probably just my computer
Love the game though, they should make a 2nd with more weapons

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Intresting idea, but I have tons of my own ideas, so I dont do that for a while.

when i said you i didn't literally mean you, I meant anyone who would be willing to do it
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

when i said you i didn't literally mean you, I meant anyone who would be willing to do it

I know that, I just said that I probably dont do it...
Btw what is your favourite weapon?Mine is Plasma rifle since it does nice damage, has medium rate of fire, shot hits instantly, and you get 30 ammo for it
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Not Sure Maybe Uzi, machine gun, or plasma rifle

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

My favorite is the rocket launcher and the Ion Cannon.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Post maps here too! Just put the link in your comment and share your maps!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

You want to play my maps, well I'm to lazy to get the links for them right now so will show you to my first map Castle Siege, which for some strange reason is in the popular category, 3rd row down. I'll be back with the rest of my maps.

P.S. No link for you in this post so go find it yourself.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Ok, here's one of my maps. It's called battle in the sky//armor.ag/1OcFe

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Here's my newest one, Mother ship Showdown, which works well I must admit//armor.ag/1OdhI

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I'm back with my maps
Castle Maps

Castle Siege
My first map
Castle Siege v2
First map made prettier
Castle Siege v3
More prettier
Castle War
This one requires some thinking, I'm also thinking of making a v2 of this with bigger castles for red and blue teams and making this a little easier since it is mostly impossible with team 3 and 4 involved

Space

Supreme Mother Ship
Its just a giant mother ship. It is also my second map
Breached
I recommend using all 4 teams if your gonna play with teams

Random
Space Ninjas of the Future
Just a map with poles and acid
Trenches
I am in no way trying to copy the guy that made the trench warfare maps. this is just my own attempt at making one
Acid Pool
This is a crazy map. I can assure you that you will die more than you kill

Well thats it. This is the first time I am using links so the links might bring you to the wrong place or not work.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I like the game but i don't really like map control and the nano virus since nano virus is like hide and seek and map control is just running around as quickly as you can. Capture the flag is my favorite.
I also forgot to put in one map under the castle section of my previous post so i'll post it here
Castle Siege Attacker
This is the same as Castle siege v3 except that it has a minor way point placement problem that is fixed and that Red and Blue team's spawning points are switched as well as all of the rest of Red and Blue teams stuff. This results in you being the attacker and blue being the defender.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad
Showing 1-15 of 149