ForumsGame WalkthroughsAmea

25 21570
Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

Hi there.
I just want to know if someone can tell me what to do after killing snow master; when your quest is to go to the North of Lockmarne and find Mish.
Now, i'm in the North of Lockmarne (where you first start playing as a young girl); but i can't find Mish. I tried to return back to Lockmarne but i have to go through a door that i can't reach jumping.
So the think is that i'm stuck finding "where the resident Mish lies according to my memories"
Cya and
thanks for, at least, reading this

• 25 Replies
NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

These might be stupid questions, but...

1) How do I lvl up?

2) How do I heal?

Darkserver99
Darkserver99
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, Is there a specific way to defeat the boss in the Ice Fields?? and im thinking maybe i need to restart the game because i missed 2-3 chests in the forest area before i went to Olwern (plus the sword in the statue), i was never able to find away to retrieve those...

Thanks, Darkserver99

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

Originally posted by NinjaDork:

These might be stupid questions, but...

1) How do I lvl up?

2) How do I heal?

You level up simply by killing enemies. There's no experience bar, so it's not possible to tell how much exp you get per kill or how many kills you have left, but just keep killing and you'll gain levels. As far as healing, every once in a while when you kill an enemy, it will drop an item on the ground. When you walk over it, you will hear a sound like a liquid bubbling for a brief moment. When you open your inventory, you will see these items in the lower-left slot, below your sword and shield. To use one, just assign it to a key, leave the menu and press that key. The best way to heal, though, is the regeneration spell. It's a passive spell that heals for a certain amount every 2 seconds. At max level, it's extraordinarily helpful; you will never need to use a potion again.

Originally posted by Darkserver99:
Hey, Is there a specific way to defeat the boss in the Ice Fields?? and im thinking maybe i need to restart the game because i missed 2-3 chests in the forest area before i went to Olwern (plus the sword in the statue), i was never able to find away to retrieve those...

Thanks, Darkserver99

My strategy was to let him hit me so he would get slowed by my frozen armor, then I would knock him down and pound on him. Just keep knocking him down, and when the freezing wears off, let him hit you again. If your regen spell is high enough, by the time the freezing wears off, you should have regenerated whatever life you lost.
Akashaxoxo
Akashaxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

i went into the dungeon and outside of it, what am i supposed to do?

Tasosss
Tasosss
1 posts
Nomad

There are 4 four armors but you can get the only arcadePrehack .com about the shields and the 10 empty slots.Mayby a sequel whout be nise what do you think??

sassygamer2
sassygamer2
1 posts
Farmer

I can't get into the Snow dungeon. There's a pile of snow in front of it. What do I do?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Mayby a sequel whout be nise

You can see the process on godlimations.com and I think their making a sequel.
JikuAraiguma
JikuAraiguma
1 posts
Nomad

As for their being only 3 shields, that is incorrect. I have found a shield similar to a riot shield but without the window. There are 4 shields. As for the armors, the map denotes a Desert area, if any of you have noticed. I am still uncertain on how to reach it, but they must be there. Now, for the defeating of enemies, Fireball 10 should do the trick.

Trevorraps
Trevorraps
1 posts
Nomad

how do you beat the boss in the ice fields?

Showing 16-24 of 25