ForumsGame WalkthroughsAmea

25 21571
Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

Hi there.
I just want to know if someone can tell me what to do after killing snow master; when your quest is to go to the North of Lockmarne and find Mish.
Now, i'm in the North of Lockmarne (where you first start playing as a young girl); but i can't find Mish. I tried to return back to Lockmarne but i have to go through a door that i can't reach jumping.
So the think is that i'm stuck finding "where the resident Mish lies according to my memories"
Cya and
thanks for, at least, reading this

• 25 Replies
QueenChibi
QueenChibi
3 posts
Nomad

I'm sorta stuck trying to figure out how to leave the snow master's room. I took the elevator up, but I can't seem to go anywhere else.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Once you are in North Lockmarne (you take the stairs up from what appears to have been a diner) you move to the left. The first door (which looks like a basement or storm cellar entrance) is where you need to go. However continue to the left first and go into the next door and also all the way to the far left of the map to acquire a few items before you go into the dungeon.

QueenChibi
QueenChibi
3 posts
Nomad

I solve my problem, I'm almost ashamed at how simple of a thing I was overlooking ;.;

Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

OK. Thanks
Now the problem is defeating the eye master. But I just need time.
Cya and
thanks again

gio5632688
gio5632688
1 posts
Nomad

Tips for defeating the eye master:
1.Summon Argon over and over
2.Have the phoenix magic at max
3.Stay behind your shield at all times

bobobunns
bobobunns
2 posts
Nomad

where's the key that will get me to north of lockmarne

bobobunns
bobobunns
2 posts
Nomad

i heard the door should already be open but mine is still locked

Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

you should have it if you have searched in all chests you've found along the way

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I like this game a lot. But, it froze when I tried to access the elevator/lift/whatever in the snow cave place. Yeah.

annubis
annubis
2 posts
Nomad

Yeah there's a script error/memory leak that seems to hit in the last 75% of the game. It made me force-close firefox and re-open; thankfully the game seems to save progress.

As for the key to North Lockmarne- it /should/ be somewhere in the snow area. As a general rule, anytime you regain access to an area in this game, you should re-explore to make sure you found and opened all chests; some of them are somehow miraculously available after certain stages of game completion. Example: The chest on the uppermost level of the island city with the creepy cult people- to the far east is a chest that lies at the precipice of a cliff, but it's encased in ice when you first see it. After completing more of the game, it magically melts and you can get into it. So just re-run through everything you can and get those chests!

For what it's worth, it appears that there are only 3 shields and 2 body armors to find.

Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

Yeah, same happens to me

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

I'm in front of the last dungeon, and there is very little backtracking the game allows at this point. The boat cannot be taken back to Lockmarne, and unfortunately I missed the Fire Rune so I can never get it. I got the Black Cape and the second armour (I forget what it was... Steel Armour maybe?), but I'll never truly be complete because I can't get that darned Fire Rune.

If what annubis says is correct, then I've gotten all the possible equipment (four capes, four weapons, three shields, two armours, three gloves, and three boots), but I was wondering... why are there so many item slots when only the sword/shield/potion occupy them? 10 slots are left empty, and it makes me feel like I'm missing a lot. There's also a column next to the keys that's empty as well. Did I skip an optional part of the game or something?

Oh, as a suggestion... for those that are having trouble with the last boss killing them before their Phoenix can recharge, the Cult of the Eye members give awesome EXP... two or three of them gives a level. This will help you sink points into your spells as well as increase your total life. I'm level 57 and my life bar goes all the way across the screen with the black cape. You don't get additional life every level, I think you get a boost every five levels, but it's a rather significant boost.

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

Apparently I can't edit my post, so I apologize for the double-posting, but I was wondering... at the end, when Amea is talking to Inglor, she says the person with the "miracle cure" is named "Stan MacCready? Something like that, anyway" and that she met him "somewhere out west." They mention how he "sounds like a real snake" and "a bit of a smug *******;" I'm assuming that this is a jab at Dan McNeely? I don't know anything about him personally, but the similarities in name can't be a coincidence.

As a further note, I was poking around the sol just for fun, and I noticed something... there's a boolean value called "inglorgay" with the value set to "true." I guess the creators didn't like Inglor as a character or something and wanted to jab him a little.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i went to the forest, i got all the chests on the map, i found a key but it was to get the sword from the statue. i cant figure out how to get to the enchanter guy whos talking to you in the forest. And wheres the key to the door in the alchemy shop and how do u get past the dock to the next place, theres like a rope bridge and it wont let you go to the left

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

Originally posted by RenegadePlayer:

i went to the forest, i got all the chests on the map, i found a key but it was to get the sword from the statue. i cant figure out how to get to the enchanter guy whos talking to you in the forest. And wheres the key to the door in the alchemy shop and how do u get past the dock to the next place, theres like a rope bridge and it wont let you go to the left

In the Forest Enigma, head to the right (toward the sea) and enter the last door. Once through, head straight to the right and you'll find a wrecked pirate ship and a treasure chest next to a huge pile of treasure; the chest contains the Skull Key which allows you to access the cemetary. As for the door in the alchemy shop (I think it's a tavern, actually), you will return to that area later, so you cannot unlock it at the moment. Finally, the boat next to the docks will lead you to the next town, a place called Olwren. You will not be able to take the boat until you have met and defeated Inglor. I hope that information helps.
Showing 1-15 of 25