The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming ForumQuestions About Sumission

3 3530
wildwolf111
wildwolf111
5 posts
Nomad

First question: How can I have the AG loading screen? Must I make it myself? Must the game be sponsored by AG to get it? If so, how can I be sponsored by AG?

Second question: Which kind of data storage code (aka. save game feature) can I use? Is there a specific format that I must use for client data storage?

I have searched around the AG community (through Google) and on the game submission page about my questions however I have yield no specific answers. Please help! Thank you very much!

• 3 Replies
beech
beech
107 posts
Nomad

1) i believe that AG will provide you with the API necessary, and any assets needed, such as AG preroll screen or logos. you will get sponsored by AG if/when they accept your submission, and your producer will most likely instruct you on API usage as well - as is common with leading portals.

2) the API should also provide you with methods to store user data - again, as is common with most major portal systems. i would suggest setting up stub methods and using a local SharedObject for now - this makes it easier to port over to the API systems later

good luck!

wildwolf111
wildwolf111
5 posts
Nomad

They'll provide? That's cool. Guess I'll just put a place-holder preroll and local SharedObject then.

wildwolf111
wildwolf111
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks a lot!

Showing 1-3 of 3