ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500245
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
pieshels
pieshels
2 posts
Farmer

Gem's "target" option seems so random. Choose whatever target-option you want and it won't shoot anyway at that monster you desperately want to kill...
Oh and they should've added an option to set x3 speed as default after pressing Q. So we could switch between freeze and x3 if we want to.

Krakatoah
Krakatoah
1 posts
Nomad

I wouldnt mind if there were more ways to purchase premium, Paypal pretty much does not work for me as it is.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It'll be on Kongregate eventually.

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Click on a monster to view info about it, but also to highlight it for your towers to shoot. If an apparition flies by, and your towers are busy killing monsters, click on the apparition to have the towers target it.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

pressing shift and clicking at a gem change target options

right now I was playing a lvl and suddenly a shadow of a fallen wizard or smth like that came in i defeated it and gain 3 skill points
i want to see more of those!

Krazed
Krazed
6 posts
Shepherd

You guys encountered the wizards spirit yet? Its a shadow, so its very hard to spot when it appears on any random level and is described 'kill this spirit in order to get wizards secret knowlegde'. I saw him once with about 700 life but it was already too late even to bomb him. Anyone did manage to get the sucker?

Krazed
Krazed
6 posts
Shepherd

I anwsered my question, heres a screenshot
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/wizkx.jpg/]
I got 3 skill points from this one at the end of the battle

JohnHammer
JohnHammer
1 posts
Shepherd

Too many changes in the gameplay. Can't say whather it is better or worse, just different.
All I know is the changing of hotkey sucks, but love the pause, and I can never buy Premium.

I think this is the best game for about half an year.Great job

caiman
caiman
4 posts
Peasant

I got 3 skill points when i killed the appearance.

Kasewind
Kasewind
7 posts
Peasant

Has anyone figured out the summoning multiplier yet? It seem smaller on certain levels even when I summon more--does the multiplier maybe depend on whether it's an early or later wave, or on how many waves total are in the level?

Xell
Xell
4 posts
Jester

I think hue is been removed =/
I miss the 1,2,3,4,5,6 hotkeys for building towers and so on,but with the amlpifiers and shrines the game got more dept.Anyway it´s a great game.

tackle70
tackle70
25 posts
Nomad

I like this one so far... addition of pause function + duplicate gem will make the late game much better instead of being a click fest.

On the other hand (and I may be wrong) it seems like supergemming is out, which is interesting. You can beef up the specials but not fire rate. Also the wave options menu is definitely bugged - often can't select one or more of the options.

I don't mind the premium content... this game has a lot to it and is well done, and $5 isn't bad AND it's optional

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I like this game so far, i also miss the hotkeys but the game is still great.

stebdjui
stebdjui
5 posts
Peasant

i love the BloodBound Gem + amp

pieshels
pieshels
2 posts
Farmer

Has anyone noticed WHEN that spirit appears? I have a theory it appears after some fixed time and it's HP is based on your level or how many spirits you have already killed.

It's hard but possible to get used to hotkeys (I miss W for traps instead of walls and 1 for gembombs). Anyway, I haven't used gem hotkeys yet, no numpad and I would need 3 arms (ofc you can do that on keyboard numbers too, but it's excruciating to remember all of them).

There are some bugs and some not very well GUI appearances. Like help box for walls/towers/traps/etc. covers your mana bar and those "achievements" cover part of the battlefield (it's not a big problem, yet...)

I have unlocked ~1/3rd of levels, but it will take more to get used to changes. And 169 (!) levels are just... epic playtime.

Showing 16-30 of 1151