ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500091
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
wannayeah
wannayeah
2 posts
Jester

does anyone have completed the field I4?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

P.S. I'll assume no one saw my question, so I'll ask it again: Does anyone know which amulet I need to earn to unlock field A13?
I'm guessing it might be a challenge amulet, but I've no clue. Hoping to just randomly unlock it along the way.

New stuff added is nice,but I cant find any use for amplifiers/shrines (well, I`m only level 14!) yet.
I think I jsut keep playing
Amplifiers can significantly buff up gems and are oh so worth it. Possibly not at lvl 14, though. Think I started using them from mid20s and onwards.

PEOPLE....
A GOOD THING TO YOU...
THERE IS A TARGET THING
Please refrain from posting in all caps.
It's a useful thing, though.
Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

Amplifiers are AWESOME, especially for endurance mode. I totally fell in love with those things <3

caiman
caiman
4 posts
Peasant

What are your settings for your highest score on a field?
I just got 40,000 points with giants, 50% more monsters and hp, and both banishment settings.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

You can complete the game just fine without going Premium. I bought it pretty much as soon as I'd confirmed that the game would entertain me for hours - it's 5 dollars. It supports a developer who's given people three great games for free. I'm entirely okay with that.
If you want free games, either stop wanting the content you don't even need to complete the game, or go play something else. The idea that all flash games are supposed to be free is silly anyway.

ya you sound like a mod alright... long as you get a paycheck i presume? Flash games should not be intended for profit. Thats the silly part, you wanna make a profit? go make console games. These are like just for fun.

If i want a serious game ill play cod black ops. Thats like a REAL top of the line game, but this, pfft come on man... theres top of developers here who make these games for free and let people enjoy the game, therefore they become the best. Like the popluar games out now. Which i believe gemcraft is not going to be this time, the new one.

Prove me wrong then ok, but this is just plain stupid man. 5 bucks to finish a story line to a flash game? lol... id like the rest of the people to think about that for a sec. Id rather buy a nice slice of pizza
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

ya you sound like a mod alright... long as you get a paycheck i presume? Flash games should not be intended for profit. Thats the silly part, you wanna make a profit? go make console games. These are like just for fun.

Who says what flash games are supposed to be? You?
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

Prove me wrong then ok, but this is just plain stupid man. 5 bucks to finish a story line to a flash game?

You don't need premium to finish the story line.
Lorgar
Lorgar
7 posts
Peasant

P.S. I'll assume no one saw my question, so I'll ask it again: Does anyone know which amulet I need to earn to unlock field A13?

Unlocked M13 with the challenge amulet on K9. Other amulets i have are M2,M5,B8,C7,G10,H11.
After completing challenge C11, field M1 was unlocked. Other amulets then M2,M5,B8,C7,K9,G10,H11.

Either you need just the one amulet or a combination of max 4 amulets because on the second unlock i got 8 amulets.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

ya you sound like a mod alright... long as you get a paycheck i presume?
The moderators on ArmorGames are normal users who volunteer to help the staff manage the userbase. We do not get paid in any way (although that could be cool).

Flash games should not be intended for profit. Thats the silly part, you wanna make a profit? go make console games. These are like just for fun.
A bit tangential to the thread, but why exactly do you think Flash as a medium should not be used for profit? What makes a flash game developer any less valuable than one creating things for a console? Console games are also just for fun - that's in the whole "game" nature. This does not mean the people working hard to create things for the end users doesn't deserve credit.

5 bucks to finish a story line to a flash game?
Again: You do not need to pay to finish the story line. You pay to get some extra features, but more importantly to support a man who's been working on this for ages and who has already given out two great games for free.

I don't have a problem with anyone not wanting to shell out the money. But it sincerely irks me that people think that Peter guy is a jerk or sellout or whatever for wanting a little income from a lot of effort.
Scottathon
Scottathon
13 posts
Peasant

I happily paid for the premium version and have accordingly wasted my entire weekend. I think one of the main problems with the platform of flash games is that the core audience is people under eighteen who likely don't have access to credit cards.

One thing that I like is that there don't seem to be any caps on anything. In my current 4x monster, swarm only, unlimited game, I've got a pretty beefy gem going:

http://i.imgur.com/mwfVS.png

Even though supergemming doesn't seem to exist in this one, mana-farming is much easier to do once you get to a decent level.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

From what I saw when messing around with the infinite mana glitch in 1.0.0, there's no caps for anything, except when I was doing endurance, the monster HP capped out at 3,333,333,333.

Also, endurance doesn't end at 512 this time(that's when it ended in GC0 if I remember correctly).

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Scottathon please give me the link of the image to put it in my blog

redmegazero
redmegazero
1 posts
Nomad

is not your blog, is our blog... (lol)

ourrisso
ourrisso
3 posts
Peasant

13A- I unlocked when I finish 1D and and took this amulet: kill 12 apparitions

Lorgar
Lorgar
7 posts
Peasant

Hope the monster HP cap gets patched soon.
Takes away the challenge once you are able to beat monsters with that amount of HP.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6314/enduranceend.png

(removed wave numbers, dont want to spoil it for others)
Was able to finish endurance that way on wizard lvl 52. Gets boring so i have to stop at the point monsters hit 3,333,333,333 HP until patched.

Showing 61-75 of 1151