ForumsGames[Necro] Armor Mayhem: Multiplayer

37 13650
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one who thinks that Armor Mayhem should be multiplayer?

• 37 Replies
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

It would be great idea to give this game a multiplayer option, because then it would be played a lot more and it would be even more popular !

Maultex
Maultex
62 posts
Nomad

Sounds great. can't wait if he is making one.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I think he is but I'm not sure...

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

This doesn't seem to be a very popular topic. XD

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

why do you think so? nobody has anything to comment on it. we all think that armor mayhem should be a multiplayer game.

nonameowns
nonameowns
3 posts
Nomad

it may or may not happen.

multiplayer is a whole different area to code.

you got server, website, flash security, and such. If the creator's focused, it can happen in a month or so.

here to hoping!

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

not to mention the system of making custom maps into multiplayer maps. This could take a long time. It's a whole different story if the creator decides to make a second AM, instead of adding a multiplayer function to the current one. Plus the whole thing qith server lag and glitches, the creator and the testers can't find all of the glitches, it will take a lot of updates just to make multiplayer playable. and the whole other thing with money and sponsors. The creator may have the ability to make a multiplayer game/version, but he will need the money to do it. There isn't a that great chance that the creator will be able to pull it off. But on the other hand, he may already be working on it. who knows? all we cando now is hope he will be working on it and be able to finish it and make it good.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Yes, but a second one will take even more time to make!

TheDoctor7
TheDoctor7
63 posts
Peasant

I would love it if Armor Mayhem would become multiplayer (wouldn't everybody), but really, I don't think it's going to happen.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

Yes, but a second one will take even more time to make!

That's what I'm saying! It's one thing to add a multiplayer function, but its a whole other thing to make a new game with multiplayer.
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I was simply agreeing with you.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

It's a long shot, but maybe it actualy happens, depends on games rating and number of plays

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

More or less.... I think?

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I have been led to think that Loussi is making multiplayer for this game.

Fabronco
Fabronco
4 posts
Nomad

I'm just being realistic here, but I don't really think that will happen because what will happen when you use adrenalin? Unless he takes out adrenalin or makes it work somehow, I don't think it will happen.

Showing 16-30 of 37