ForumsNews and FeedbackHighscores available on your profile

9 4367
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I was thinking that since some games have an Armorgames plug-in where you can sign in and watch your scores, there could be a place to see all of your highscores on your profile.

• 9 Replies
bmwman
bmwman
11 posts
Nomad

With the huge amount of games on the site this sort of thing could get cluttered very easily. You would have to separate them into genres. Just clarifying, this is a score not a rank? Also this would make it easier to find hackers if everyone can see your highscores. eg. Mod sees a flagged highscore, goes to the profile and highscores are right there. Not sure if this has been suggested already though.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

Though a good idea, it would eat away at your computer space. I think it would be too hard to maintain anyways if you've played alot of game on this site. But it seems like a good idea.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

We could always make it a new tab like what we have now in beta for friends and such so it would have its own little folder.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I like the idea. I think we've talked internally about doing something like this, as well as having a way to view "gameshare" (user-created content, like castles in Crush the Castle) on the game play pages using the same code we use to view the castles within the game itself. Since we try to track the author/creator as well, we might even be able to link back to your profile from that game page so people could leave you feedback on a level/castle/etc.

Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

I Agree, A Great Idea To Have Personal Highscores. If I May Make A Little Comment, I Think Players Should Choose What Game Highscores They Want On Their Profile, Not Just Every Game But Games That The Player Is Good At And Wants To Brag About

Chake1
Chake1
52 posts
Nomad

I definitely think there should be highscores on your profiles, but maybe there should be a limit, I mean some people have played so many games that he has huge high scores on, so we get lag and clutter and such. So setting a limit would definitely be a good idea.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

If you could have a way to choose which game to show scores from, it would keep it from getting cluttered or hard to sort through. Its an excellent idea!

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

you could link the favs and the shown games, though if you have a million favs that would not work... but thats an idea. but not all games on the site use AG's score plug in, so the amount of games that use it is probaly smaller than you think, unless your including local files to and that would be imbosable with all the differnt ways of doing high scores and such. but a list of games to be shown on the profile and a limit of maybe 5 or so and then a link on every game that uses the plug in would be fine really and is really the only reasonable way to do it.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

unless your including local files

No, we don't have access to that info.

What we do have is a history of every high score you submit to a game, and when. I'm sure we could do some neat stuff with that.
Showing 1-9 of 9