ForumsThe Tavern[nec] What is your favorite fast-food?

54 9873
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Just point out your favorite fast-food.

Please no discussion about about which fast-food restaurant is better.

Mine is pizza.

• 54 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't think Pizza Hut or Hell Pizza can be considered fast-food restaurants though. It's that "under 40-seconds" thing that classifies it as such.

Well, I never get food from McDonald's in under forty seconds. Must be the service!

I go to BK, Wendy's, etc. these days. There aren't many chains in New Zealand.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When it comes to burger joints; I'll go to Burger King.

Their burgers are much bigger & tastier than McDonalds. I don't really go to Wendy's, except for their Frosty's.

McDonald's always seems to mess up my order. When I ask for a burger with no onions or pickles, they always put them on there probably just to piss me off. I hate having to walk back in there and wait in line just to get a new one without onions or pickles. At Burger King; I don't have this problem.

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Well, I prefer pizza, so Pizza Hut and any other pizza joints would be great, but sometimes I'm in the mood for fried chicken, then I go to KFC.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Normally, my favorite fast-food would be pizzas, which I normally get in Mizzoni's.

If I want a burger, I'd like to be able to go to BK, but there is none within a 40 mile radius of me.

gewglebamboo
gewglebamboo
22 posts
Nomad

In-n-Out hands down. It has classic burgers and milkshakes.

jyoung88
jyoung88
84 posts
Nomad

At McDonalds the Big Mac because it is pretty big and it tastes awesome!!!!!!

KopyKat
KopyKat
42 posts
Nomad

Subway's TM ham on Italian bread with American cheese toasted

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Fast food is nasty stuff. I do eat it on occasions but never watch fast food nation if you want to continue eating fastfood. I like a lot of stuff from taco bell

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

pizza and burgers

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

pizza and burgers

We are kind of discussing fast food places to get the fast food. Is their a favorite place of yours to get pizza and/r burgers? If so put that. Also, 3 words is considered spam.
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I like jack in the box.

i like there tacos egg rolls curly fries ultimate cheese burger there bacon ulitmate cheeseburger and there smoothies

i like wendys fries and any of there burgers

i like taco bell mainly just there burritos and their fire sauce on said burritos

i like anything at macdonalds

i like DQ's chicken strips and their blizzards

well i think that about covers all of my fast food favorites

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Taco bell and McDs... Taco bell is cheap and i can get a lot of delicious food... and i love how McDonalds tastes

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Taco Bell! I actually hate all of it besides the tacos, but those tacos...

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Me gusta Arbys. I like the Roast Beef sandwiches that they have at their restaurant and, of course, their curly fries. Tasty, tasty, curly fries...(drool).

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I like Arbys too... but its too expensive :/

Showing 31-45 of 54