ForumsWEPR9/11 an inside job?

8 2662
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Okey well Strop seggested this, Im not sure he ment to really do this, but ohwell...

So what do you guys think, is it an inside job or not?

Hears some crazy videos about the subject:

So what do you guys think, all of this is just people with crazy ideas and imaginations or is it all true?

(And correct me if Im wrong but I belive there is a topic like this, I tryed to search it, but all it said was that "oopse sorry we can't find that&quot

• 8 Replies
kurtthe3hurt
kurtthe3hurt
9 posts
Nomad

hi blaze

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

DUDE I have told you just because were freinds, we can't spam like this! Did you evan bother to look or read my thread!!??! Dude your going to get banned man, this is diffrent from the profiles, there are certain rules hear, you need to follow rhem man.

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE was the person conducting the 'inside job' and he is now mad at me so I won't write about how he also set off WW2 by telling Hitler that the USA was a place for blue eyed people. (that are JEWISH! OH NO!)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

WOW do you have something against me!?!?! Anyway sure whatever helps you sleep at night! :P

XD XD me resspoisible for all that!
And in truth, the mastermind behind it was non other then Nerdius! He has been behind all wars!

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Yea man I heard about that.( I also saw your link) It is pretty possible I wouldn't be surprised.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

ok nerdius, wierd.....

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

No, I don't believe so, my dad almost died that day(his office was totaled but he had he day off) anyone who thinks it is has no actual evidence, just theories. The main reason was that bush wanted to use it to go to war, but if you want to do that then why attack the pentagon? it's just common sense, just try to convince me otherwise

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This topic exists here

Showing 1-8 of 8