ForumsGamesnaked hero 3

14 2958
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hi, wow my first thread XD. anyway, a long time ago i liked to play the game naked hero 3. it was once even on armorgames (in that time it was still called gamesofgondor.com). anyway, most people dont know this game and except for the actual game i couldnt find anything else about it. i wanted to show this game to people and id like to know your best scores.here is the game: http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-569.htm
its a minigame game like the four second games. my best score was 17 (i think in the end it showed 45 but what i mean is that i won 17 times until i died)

this is what i know:
once you get to the 6th level, the mode changes to hard mode.
once you get to the 14th level, the mode changes to very hard mode.
since i won 17 and lost 3 times that means i got to the 20th level and i was still on very hard mode. id like other people who can beat me to check if there is an even harder mode (or perhaps an ending????)

if you need any help ask me because i know how to beat all levels i saw (except for one)

i hope you will have fun playing

• 14 Replies
otomy
otomy
28 posts
Nomad

the game it says doensnt exist anymore

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

omg that is really weird. when i press the link it tells me it doesnt exist but when i get to it from google it works fine O.O anyway thanks for telling me. this is the way you can get to the game:
simply type naked hero in google and choose the first option. this should work.

thank you very much otomy

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-569.htm

ok nvm. i think i understand what happened. in the last post the word "it" got inside the link for some reason so this time i made sure the link is typed correctly and i will now also try it myself

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

omg. im really sorry for posting so much... for some reason the first word i post after the link always gets inside it so this time im not adding any word and the link will be the last "word" sorry again

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-569.htm

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

the game is gone, only thing i see is naked girls wich fits in the row of naked hero that's true but it isnt the game i suppose.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thats really weird... it works for me... have you tried coppy paste the link? why doesnt it work for you???

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

i like playin nacked hero 3. you already showed me that game, blue.
your record is 17 points? O_o . my record is 6-9 .
hmm i have to practice it more if i want to beat you.
still thanks for telling me about the game.

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

o wait coppy paste works

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ok now im happy again . i was getting worried it wont work for anyone else. have fun playing and i hope you can beat my score

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

its like the wario ware touch it for the ds but then a bit harder got only 4 so far :P

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

you have to get used to the games and remember what you have to do. some games are hard to understand so if you need help ask

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

naa i gave up already :P im not spending to muhc time on it

rokolin
rokolin
37 posts
Nomad

awesome game blue

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

It's fun at the begining, but it gets boring. It's good for a few hours of fun. I have it on my iPod!

Showing 1-14 of 14