The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 43521
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

How are you able to get is comment page if he never actavated his account?

And it's just sad to have the millionth user never activate his account.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

actually no. the numbers you find in the comments include banned and never activated accounts I think. however the 999999th user signed up on 10/24/2010, and we already have a 1500000th user if we follow those numbers.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

actually no. the numbers you find in the comments include banned and never activated accounts I think. however the 999999th user signed up on 10/24/2010, and we already have a 1500000th user if we follow those numbers.

Does anyone else find it pathetic that 500000 people have been banned or unactivated?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How are you able to get is comment page if he never actavated his account?

I don't think you can. You can try, though. I remember when I could see banned accounts, but when I tried to comment it didn't let me. The comments were locked from commenting unless you're a Moderator or Administrator.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

What I wanted to know is how you got the users "view all comments" page if he/she's banned or inactivated.
But I was also wondering about that5.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What I wanted to know is how you got the users "view all comments" page if he/she's banned or inactivated.

Go to view all comments on your profile then change the number in the URL.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Thanks to that little trick. I was able to find Justin Bieber's profile. Just write 2. Sadly he hasn't activated his account.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

That name was obviously changed for the April Fool's prank. Nobody knew who he was in 2007.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I don't think the number system is fairly accurate since my number is 1,457,998 and there isn't even that much users registered, apparently.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

To be honest, I don't think the number system is fairly accurate since my number is 1,457,998 and there isn't even that much users registered, apparently.

The number on your profile doesn't keep track of banned and unactivated users.

My number is in the 900,000s and I've been here since September.
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

It's already been acknowledged that the number does not include unactivated and banned accounts, whereas the ID system counts every user who has ever registered. Just think of the IDs as a way of counting every user of all-time, whereas the number on profiles is a way of counting the current amount of users.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ummmmm..... We just broke 1,000,000. No one noticed?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

We just broke 1,000,000. No one noticed?

You must not be paying attention to this thread or even the other thread in the tavern about it.

Many people have noticed.
Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure from a lot of the other threads that people have indeed noticed the astonishing figure. I wasn't a registered member when it happened though but congratulations to all of the members of the site and the admins and moderators for keeping it up and running after such a long time.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well should this thread be closed since weve reached a mile stone.

Showing 271-285 of 290