The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 43533
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Around how many accounts are there on Armor Games now?

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

that will cost armor games a fortune
they will NEVER do that

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

stay on topic so many people say that thats when they will release AG3 but why at 1,000,000 Users?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Everyone on here is on topic. You just keep bumping up your thread with the same post.

Everything that could possibly happen has been said already. It's just a milestone for Armor Games. Someone in the AMW Forum will probably draw something. Armor Games might put up a banner on the front page for a day or few days. There's nothing else to talk about.

Around how many accounts are there on Armor Games now?

There's a number on your profile page.
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

We could celebrate, but you we should really celebrate when AG gets 1,000,000 active users. Now that's an accompishment

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

But here is the thing, we will never know if there is 1,000,000 active users because they could be only playing flash games on the website.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well isnt this site to play flash games

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

thats well said, somebody would argue on how would you define active

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

thanks for agreeig and yes this site is great and has to celebrate special moments like that april fools that got on my nerves

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Dark what are you talking about? April fools was hilarious
don't you love Justin beiber?!? Also I think we should all get a million AP when we hit 1,000,000 users

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Also I think we should all get a million AP

And what would that accomplish? The value (haha) of AP would be worthless and would basically wreck the acheivements of dedicated users.
psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

It's just a milestone. I don't think anything special will or should happen.

Maybe, by that point AG3 will be live. Those of us who are active will no doubt have our accounts ported across to the new site, and all the inactive ones will disappear.

From what I understand, this will leave about 200k accounts, and still be a long way from the one mil mark.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

AGv3 realeased at 1,000,000 users? No, it's gonna be realeased sooner.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think it will be released much later, but I haven't been following it because I hate cormyn. Plus it'll be a nice surprise when the site is released

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

You hate cormyn? Why?

Showing 106-120 of 290