ForumsGame WalkthroughsWhat's the best way to level up in Elephant Quest?

21 21850
Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Is there a room with enemies that give out tons of experience? this would be helpful in getting all the upgrades.

Thanks in advance!

• 21 Replies
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

The best way to level is definitely just killing Wooly over and over again, 5k exp at a time and he only takes like 2 minutes to kill at most.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

Kill wooly

HorrorLord
HorrorLord
17 posts
Nomad

Wooly is the fastest mode to level up.I am level 60 and if I fight Wooly 3-4 times I level up.If you can't defat Wooly do quests or clear rooms to get bonus.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

If you can't defat Wooly do quests or clear rooms to get bonus.

I was not a high level when I first killed Wooly, it is pretty easy even if you don't have many upgrades (I didn't even unlocked the entire upgrade board XD). And other good way to rank up fast, just go around the rooms killing everything you see and do it for 30 minutes and you'll get a bunch of points.
Asumeh
Asumeh
19 posts
Scribe

Probably Areas 28 and 38. Get a clear bonus on Area 28 (which means you get 44 exp). Wooly would (probably) give you 5,000 exp (on Area 38). You must find the yellow key on Area 32. Then unlock the yellow locked door on Area 15. Now go to Area 29 and get the green key. Also, go to Areas 46 and 45 to get the blue keys. Go back to Area 15 and unlock the green locked door.
The last 2 keys are on Area 1 and Area 30. Use your blue keys on Areas 27, 34, and 37. Once you go to Area 38, you can't go back to Area 40 ('cause there's no turning back). James is at Area 40. Press the down arrow key on him don't move as you keep press the down arrow key until he tells you that there's no turning back. Be careful!

Showing 16-20 of 21