The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhats your dream job

35 5067
alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

for me,
1.videogame designer
2.ufc fighter
3.actor/singer

• 35 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't know exactly what is my dream job but I would like to have something that pays well, that makes me happy on doing it and that can let me stay a free time with my family. Or invent something revolutionary and see it sell a lot.

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

FBI female body inspector HAHA

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

FBI female body inspector HAHA

You are clever! Most people associate "FBI" with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but you transformed into something naughty! You sir, are a comedic genius!
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

FBI female body inspector

Old joke is old.

I don't know what my dream job would be, I'd like to be something associated with the BAU, it's something that I've been interested in since I was younger.
CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

work in a nucleur station

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I want to be a neurologist researcher who discovers cures for psychological and neurological disorders!

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I want to be a neurologist researcher who discovers cures for psychological and neurological disorders!

OOooh maybe we can be partners in the science field ;D
I'm very interested in becoming a scientist/researcher, and the medical field is on the top of that list. It is very intriguing huh!
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

OOooh maybe we can be partners in the science field ;D

Maybe, but I've already got a partner. Quote from him: "You tell me what to do, and I'll cut their brains open! "
Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

1)Spy, that would be awesome
2)Inventor, i have an idea of a car that powers itself
3)Superhero/Supervillian havent decided which i would be yet

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

to be in the FBI, CSI, forensic scientist. Anything scientist realted really, Chemist

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

anything i can get payed alot for and its either fun or easy

cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

maybe to become a scientist or anyone who could help the people who have sicknesses that cannot be cured and find a cure for it or also anything that can help the world to invent something that could help stop global warming
or be a lawyer

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've always wanted to be a US Air Marshall. I fear, however, that I might be a bit obvious, since I look like some kind of serial killer.

Not that Air Marshalls are serial killers, but when they look dangerous, it makes them ever so slightly more conspicuous.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Being one of the window washers for skyscrapers. It would be AWESOME. Or fixing up old cars. That would be good too. Also, it is what I am currently pursuing.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

1. Professional Cheese critic.
2. Cultural Anthropologist.
3. Trillionaire (if that counts :P)
4. Historian

If I didn't like Cheese so much, Cultural Anthropologist would definitely be first....

Showing 16-30 of 35