ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most random thing that ever happened to you?

135 23343
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

School ended today and I went to my locker, I was about halfway there and some kid ran up to me, screaming, and splashed water on my shirt... then after I got everything ready for home I walked down the hallway and this kid growled at me and punched me in the stomach. (wasn't really hard it was more like a punch you would give someone after they annoyed you, I know this because he was the person I like to annoy)

• 135 Replies
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

lol i know it was really embarrassed considering i went to visit her with my mum aswell lol

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One time i was outside at 9:30 PM trying to get the faucet outside to stop dripping, i was out there and i heard a (your not gonna believe this)... burp (LOL) i got up and looked around and then this drunk guy went walking by. That was one of the weirdest things i have ever experienced lol

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

One time i was walking home (around 9:00 p.m.) and I see a women getting in her car. I made a coughing noise (because i had to cough) and she yelling and almost fell out of her car. she was like "oh my god you scared the crap out of me!" i laughed at her, then returned home.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, one time at around 9:30 pm, I was outside filling up my dogs' water bowls. I was halfway done filling them up when I heard a rustling noise coming from a nearby bush. Then, out of no where, one of my dogs leaps onto me and I knocked over the bowl and spilled the water all over us lol.

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

I was walkin' around and some old drunk do came up to me and yelled "It's Justin Bieber!". Then all his drunken friends keeped repeating it, like a broken record.

parkermoreau
parkermoreau
2 posts
Nomad

i woke up one nnight and looked at my hampsters cage because he was being noisy.i tured the light on and spazes out.he runs to the second story and does a backflip off the thing to the bottom story.and just kept repeating it.stupid hampster!!!

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

My friends mom is from the phillipines and she yells all the time, they bought a hamster. well a few days later it died from her yelling LOL

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I used to have a hamster when I was really young. But I had to give it to a really close friend, because I was moving and my mom bought a big dog. So, I called my friend some weeks later and he said the hamster suicided, jumping from his window (he lived on 10th floor, so..). That is weird because I never saw a suicidal hamster (my friend didn't kill it, he isn't insane).

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I remember last year for April fools day, I was walking out my front door then a few of my friends had water guns and just soaked me.

I didn't appreciate that. . .

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

lol owned

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

One day I was walking around my neighborhood and then this little poodle comes up and I love dogs so I said hi and petted it, then it bites my leg and I'm bleeding like crap lol.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

lol yet again u got owned 2 XD

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

the weirdest thing that happened to me is the other day,i saw my cat on top of my microwave,so i went to stroke her,when i did my hand felt really weird because the microwave had shocked me through my cat!

it was kinda funny

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

I saw a squirrel get picked up and eaten by a hawk. While my brother was driving me to school.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

That squirrel was Pwned lol

Showing 16-30 of 135