ForumsGame WalkthroughsI beat Endurance mode 1337 waves on the hardest settings

34 31541
nekomimi069
nekomimi069
2 posts
Peasant

Hello , I currently beat gemcraft labyrinth endurance mode with all the hardest setting , without letting a single monster reach my orb , without any hack/slow/whatever.

Here are a few of my tips.

1- Anger anger anger anger , Anger waves as much as you can as soon as you can. I like to anger 10 times with gems grade 2 wich gives me around +96 monsters.

2- Build a 3x3 tower/amplifier that looks like that :

x0x
0x0
x0x

Use Yellow/Green gems with yellow/green amplifiers. At around grade 12 gems use yellow only to upgrade the level on your dual gems.

Build (5 to 10 depending) Shrine and make a lot of gem grade 5 .

Send all waves at once that you angered 10-15 times. Just dont go at very high armor level anger as much as you can . Try to get +296 monsters per waves.

When all monsters are on map , drop all gem grade 5 on shrines that hits most monsters.

You will earn so many mana its insane, usually a wave has 4 monsters , but you get 290x that mana per wave.

Et voila if you survive your first wave, you should be able to have massive mana pool , make gems grade 12 like pie and start dropping gems grade 12 on shrine.

Repeat until you beat all endurance levels. all 1337.

once you have a gem grade 18 it will start to be super easy. personally i made a level 21 gem that had these stats ( approximative)

400.000-700.000 damage
100% chance to hit for 150x damage
100% chance to hit 47 target

At this point its win. Enjoy

• 34 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I used these tips and I finally beat it! Thanks so much for making a great guide!

Hopefully now other users can beat GCL too! =)

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

wow, you are very wise (napolean solute) this comes in handy, thank you.

nekomimi069
nekomimi069
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks so much for the reply and congratulation on beating wave 1337.

As you can tell , im not English so i fear people would not understand but im glad to see you did.

If anyone has questions ill lurk this thread a bit more .

Sadly i do not know how to take screenshot or i would have add some.

orangepi
orangepi
1 posts
Peasant

I think you mean lime instead of green?
Anyway good guide.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

sure he did green is useless almost completely, the only use for green is to wreck monsters with 1e9+ armor that were dwindled to 1hp by a shrine blast.

DirtyCodingHabitz
DirtyCodingHabitz
333 posts
Nomad

Can someone make a video of this so I know how to do it right? upload it on YouTube or something.

ramoncan
ramoncan
11 posts
Nomad

I tried your strategy and beat the game too.
I didn't use all the hard settings (didn't use 'banished monsters heal', 'waves getting tougher faster' and 'shadow clash'.
Any way, I could win every battle amulet including "do not let any monster reach you orb.

Some observations of my own:
- I expand my mana pool just enough to duplicate G14 gems (around 880.000 mana). That's why there is a gem in a tower on the bottom left corner: it's a G14 yellow gem left there just to duplicate it.
- I used G8 (early) and G9 (later) gems on the shrines.
- I angered the waves as much as i could until it started to come with 3,333.333 billions hit points (around wave 250 I think). At this time I had my gems at G16 (only 9 gems and not 13 as the pic).
- After that I just kept calling the waves early (around 50 per time) and using the shrines.
- Around wave 650 my gems were G18 (and I add the 4 amplifiers) and i didn't have to much to worry about anymore. I just kept calling the waves early till the end and kept using the shrines.
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1777/beatit.png

ramoncan
ramoncan
11 posts
Nomad

Oh.
I have to add that I don't consider myself a great player, just average.
Gemcraft Labyrinth is not as good as Chapter 0.

trahero
trahero
1 posts
Peasant

Can you be more specific on the timing? At what wave do you start angering a lot? When do you build the shrines?

How upgraded is your 3x3 tower before you do the super shrine anger?

Azgath
Azgath
1 posts
Nomad

OMG now i see that I have long way to go.

squeegyfighter
squeegyfighter
2 posts
Nomad

I just beat Endurance mode With every single hard setting, 4x number of monsters, 10x amount of health, giant only, faster monsters, monsters have higher armor, monsters heal when banished, monsters cost more to banish, waves get harder faster (which by the way puts the new HP cap for the monsters at 9,999,999,999,999,999, which is 3,333,333 times as much health as without the "harder faster" buff, and the shadow buff. Message me if you want to know how i did it, (by the way i got into the 100+ millions of exp.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Surprisingly, I don't care. Strange? I think not. I see a flash gamer trying to show off how good he is at a game. Congrats.

squeegyfighter
squeegyfighter
2 posts
Nomad

no actually its not that difficult, and im just trying to help people out, sooo. . . you can go shove it, i just found a nice trick that basically means you can do the hardest setting, and im sure some other people might be interested in finding it out so they get get 1000 levels in one fight

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

What level do the monsters cap at 3.3 B hp? I got to like 230 with a grade 18 YOL combo.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

based on field, hp setting and "monsters tougher".
Field - starting hp.
On G13 it's 600 hp for tenfold giant.
On G8 it's 20k for tenfold giants(you will meet cap a lot faster)
Monster tougher - capped at 9 999 999 999 999 hp.

Showing 1-15 of 34