ForumsGame WalkthroughsI beat Endurance mode 1337 waves on the hardest settings

34 31592
nekomimi069
nekomimi069
2 posts
Peasant

Hello , I currently beat gemcraft labyrinth endurance mode with all the hardest setting , without letting a single monster reach my orb , without any hack/slow/whatever.

Here are a few of my tips.

1- Anger anger anger anger , Anger waves as much as you can as soon as you can. I like to anger 10 times with gems grade 2 wich gives me around +96 monsters.

2- Build a 3x3 tower/amplifier that looks like that :

x0x
0x0
x0x

Use Yellow/Green gems with yellow/green amplifiers. At around grade 12 gems use yellow only to upgrade the level on your dual gems.

Build (5 to 10 depending) Shrine and make a lot of gem grade 5 .

Send all waves at once that you angered 10-15 times. Just dont go at very high armor level anger as much as you can . Try to get +296 monsters per waves.

When all monsters are on map , drop all gem grade 5 on shrines that hits most monsters.

You will earn so many mana its insane, usually a wave has 4 monsters , but you get 290x that mana per wave.

Et voila if you survive your first wave, you should be able to have massive mana pool , make gems grade 12 like pie and start dropping gems grade 12 on shrine.

Repeat until you beat all endurance levels. all 1337.

once you have a gem grade 18 it will start to be super easy. personally i made a level 21 gem that had these stats ( approximative)

400.000-700.000 damage
100% chance to hit for 150x damage
100% chance to hit 47 target

At this point its win. Enjoy

• 34 Replies
Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

Yeah to answer my own question without faster difficulty option and triple health they start to get 3.3B at 240 ish? 4 monster boss at 222 I saw.

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

Finally beat it. Grade YLO Grade 23 Almost 6M max mana. Only used trip health quad monsters qiant only faster banished heal.

duffany1
duffany1
2 posts
Peasant

I also just beat endurance, but I was on field A9. I gained 200 levels.

I had a grade 30 gem surrounded by grade 29 dealing at most 17 billion damage on 700 targets, with almost 10 million mana gain per hit. To get past the final stretch, it is best to set this gem to target 'Random monsters.' That way, no enemies will ever appear on screen.

duffany1
duffany1
2 posts
Peasant

Also, the monsters don't cap at 3.3 billion; idk who was saying that. If you play on the hardest settings, the cap is 9,999,999,999,999 (9 trillion, 999 billion ... 999)

Just for the info, I dealt a few hundred quadrillion damage in that match where I beat endurance.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

3.3b cap was prior to 1.13, and was altered to 10t-1 in 1.13 if you have "Waves Getting Tougher Faster" option on.

spooky321
spooky321
2 posts
Jester

GC:L level: 1,971 (XP: 315 million)
I completed my first wave 1337 at around summoner lvl 40, I recommend doing your first one WITHOUT "waves get stronger faster" just to lay foundation exp (you will easily level over 100 times) and make your next run much easier to get started.

Yellow/lime/orange is the best combination. You definitely want the triple-mod gems from the very beginning, they are substantially better than single or dual.

For the early waves, make your gems 50% lime, 25% orange 25% yellow. start off with 1 tower (sell your wild gem, try to get up to a grade 7 y/l/o gem before starting). Build amplifiers around your tower as mana becomes available, then later add one or two more towers IF NEEDED. Be sure to enhance mana pool regularly.

Absolutely, summoning is your best friend, try the first few waves a couple of times and find the magic number that you just barely manage to kill everything off.

At around grade 8, 9 or 10 (varies depending on your skill setup; maxing trap mastery will be very beneficial) you will find that because of the amplified critical chance, your trap gems will be doing roughly the same damage as your tower gems. Transition your gems into traps. Leave a slightly lower grade gem in a tower to mop up any leaks, but later this should become vestigial.

By grade 11-12, you may or may not want to upgrade your 50/25/25 l/y/o gem with a pure orange to enhance mana gain, but you will later have to alter or discard this design. This step is not necessary.

Once you get to the point that you can duplicate grade 12-14 gems whole (regularly) slow down on the mana pool and start working on getting a killer gem. Depending on your skill setup, somewhere around grade 20+ you should get to the point where your mana pool can go from 0 to max with every frame (the higher your base mana pool, the higher grade gem you will need, at present I need a grade 24 for this). Once you get to this point, upgrade your killer one more time with a pure yellow gem.

Next, you should be casting summon 10-30 times each wave with grade 12+ gems by now. Put summons down on every wave in the wave bar, tape your [M] key down and leave the game runnung at normal speed. Go for a jog around the block two or three times. Do some push ups, pull ups if you have a bar, and take a shower. By the time you come back you should be just about done with the waves that you summoned. Now, with your unreasonably large mana pool, you should be able to quickly and easily make a grade 30 gem. To date, I have not seen a grade 30 y/l/o gem in a trap fail to 1-shot anything. For the lower tier levels a 28 or 29 should be sufficient, but 30 is a safe bet. Get your grade 30 and now tape the [N] key down. Go to the local grocery store and buy a healthy meal to supplement your workout. Enjoy lunch, and return to see just how many levels you gained.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Reading tutorial? Nah...
Reading patchnotes? Nah...
Reading info-panels? Nah...
You are so brutal...
shift+click on manapool=autoextend, you don't need to broke your keyboard...(added in 1.11 version)
ctrl+click on wave stone=you don't need to tape N key...

spooky321
spooky321
2 posts
Jester

Did they actually get that working? When it was first added in it didn't work at all, I'll give it another try I guess.

Try little less insulting next time you comment on an update that failed horribly on first implementation please ~

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

yep, 1.17 has send all waves feature added, 1.14 has auto-manapooling added.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

It did work. Seems, you didn't realize, HOW exactly it worked.
Autoextend work after fully filling manapool.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

At least his recap isn't bad

Personally I do:

20 yellow: 12 lime. Add to grade 1 whatever. Add a 5:3 yellow:lime to that, I make two grade 4s for amps/seeds/blowing up nests.

Summon as much as possible, get shrine kills, mana pool to 3x.

Grade 8 or 9 orange + 8 or 9 lime. Up until it's killing things. Amp with pure orange. Summon 9x 7,8,9,10 per wave now (enough for a steady flow of creeps). Upgrade this aggressively, I shoot for grade 20 amped by 18 by wave 30. Personally I upgrade it pure orange when it gets to about 500 chains total between the traps (500 on one entrance, 250 two, at whatever point things start to lag for you, flash sucks on linux).

Upgrade my tower gem (you remember, the yellow/lime/1 part whatever) with the 5:3 yellow:lime gems til grade 20 (40 chains), then pure yellow after. Currently need 30 or 31 for max hp with 28 in amps (3.5x damage from resonance). Can usually do this around wave 70 (usually = average of like 4 endurance runs lol). Ctrl-click, wait 15 minutes. Takes about 1.5 hours this way.

The only secret is to get to 250M or 500M pool as fast as possible. Prefer tower to trap for lag reasons.

masterofthecats
masterofthecats
26 posts
Nomad

OMG!!! That is amazing!!! I like the tips but I am just like Azgath. I don't have premium mode anyways.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

ITS A TRAP!

couldnt resist saying that.

BTW has anyone ever grabbed the gems of poison and made a grade 20 and put it in a trap? ridiculous DOT.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Pure posion=80% of gem damage.
It's less than x2 crit(7 grade yellow in tower).

KamiKazilik
KamiKazilik
6 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this! So helpful

Showing 16-30 of 34