The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernfavorite web browser

93 12059
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I always stuck to internet explorer cause it was what came with the computer but alot of my freinds use other browsers and I was wondering if i should switch to another browser or not.So i was wondering if you have your browser for the same reason and if not why did you switch?
Plz don't just say "Firefox" give a reason why u like it the most.

• 93 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I downloaded it earlier today and it overrun Firefox 3.6.
Was it supposed to do that?

I guess it is fully released then. I got an email from Mozilla today saying it will be released soon. Hmm.
michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

google chrome.. because its fast and secure

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Now I use safari. I dunno why, but my Chrome and my Firefox does fail all the time.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i use chrome,i know fire fox is probably faster but i dont really think so

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I use chrome because i dont get to choose

funnyplayer
funnyplayer
6 posts
Nomad

I also use firefox and I'm satisfied with it, everything works and I love the little pictures which you can chosse for the background, 'cause there are already thousands of them. Have a look: http://www.getpersonas.com/

thefuneralpyre
thefuneralpyre
1 posts
Nomad

I like Google Chrome the best because i like how you can fully customize it with really cool skins and its very fast. Its also very simple. There are a lot of cool extensions you can install instantly from Google Chrome.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Wow. 5 million people have downloaded Firefox 4 since it was released yesterday.

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Wow. 5 million people have downloaded Firefox 4 since it was released yesterday.

Yeah, and still growing by the looks of it. Like some of the others on this thread, I have also downloaded the new Firefox 4 on the day of it's final release date. Comparing to that of 3.6, I think it is more noticeably faster and looks more spacey for broswing Armor Games!
darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

I use google chrome. It's faster than IE. I don't know anything about security and add-ons though. I'm not very knowledgeable.

Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

ive always liked bing. dono why tho

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Actually here is the live amount of downloads for Firefox 4.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That sure is a lot of downloads it's getting every second.

Must be one hella' browser to get all those people to download it.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Well it is very fast. So yeah it is one hella' browser. =P

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I downloaded Firefox 4 to see what it was like. The speed, at least on my computer, was the same as Chrome, and I like Chrome's multi-function search bar/url better, so I'm sticking with Chrome.

Showing 61-75 of 93